Random Season News

HHD, what is this all about? More study time?
The answer, unfortunately, is very simple - USAFA is no longer a real service academy. It's become a university with a mandatory ROTC program. It is definitely not the same USAFA I graduated in 1968. I no longer donate to the General Fund. The Class of 1968 has a class fund (to finance markers to be placed in the USAFA cemetery for our classmates who elect to be buried elsewhere, but would like a memorial marker at USAFA) - and I'll continue to support my Class.

Last edited:
HHD
I can't imagine the betrayal you must feel. What you swore to do with your life
Creating unity is basic
Who the f could complain about supporting the AF cadets on the field

It’s cool outside this morning, it’s college football season, and our Longhorns play at Michigan today. Life feels good.

🏈 😁

Some of my classmates have jokingly said that the leadership at USAFA should be removed and replaced with Marine officers - that would shape the place up with some military discipline and orientation. Not such a bad thought...
Something is going on there. I read an article this week that said all students were bed posted (stuck on campus) until things were cleaned up. The were mulriple uniform inspections. And apparently the dorm rooms were a mess. When released, they had to wear uniforms off campus...even seniors.

Colorado football:
disappointed-relieved-poop.502x512.png

Lest we forget, Jalen committed early to us and was committed for close to, if not over a year. He even helped recruit other HS kids to Texas.

Rick,

Come on; it's Auburn, the school where their largest donor publicly threw his on daughter under the bus for having an affair with the HC to justify secretly flying out to hire and announce the hiring of a new HC, who changed his mind in the first 24 hours.

Yes, he ruined his HC's career, but I cannot validate that his daughter (the former HC's secretary) received a raise based on her former performance.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back