Random Season News

Legend,

You don't have to "buy into it", but is was reported in the major newspapers in the state when they borrowed the $20 million from the school, and then again when they tried to renegotiate the loan and get a second one. They seemed to have plenty of cashflow but weren't the best stewards. I had the opportunity to discuss it with two different Chairmen of their BOR.

Of course, no one on the Forty Acres is talking about where the school stands on the T Boone Pickens' donations.

The credit was used to pay anticipated deficits from 2004-2009, including expenses for major contracts to football and men’s and women’s basketball coaches, and significant facility upgrades, including track and field facilities

upload_2024-5-28_11-48-7.png

As Mark Twain might say, “The financial demise of Aggie has been greatly exaggerated.”

The Cult and all of its disciples will always rally and dump whatever funds are necessary into that bottomless pit to support their delusional dreams of relevancy.

As Mark Twain might say, “The financial demise of Aggie has been greatly exaggerated.”

The Cult and all of its disciples will always rally and dump whatever funds are necessary into that bottomless pit to support their delusional dreams of relevancy.
You might call it a “roller coaster”.

The rest of the new Sec watching aggy.

If I revel in Aggie misery, will I be punished in the next life? If so, I’m in serious trouble.
In the Gloria prayer, we are instructed to offer peace to people of good will. This obviously doesn’t apply to aggy sport fans.

Like most everyone I admit the adjustment to going into the SEC has not been easy
Seeing SEC on the tower is :puke:
I hope that was photoshopped for that promo Only

The only joy I get from moving to the SEC is:

1) Getting away from the worst organization in all of sports - the Las Colinas Cretins (yes, they are worse than the NCAA)

2) The huge increase in "profit distribution"

Like most everyone I admit the adjustment to going into the SEC has not been easy
Seeing SEC on the tower is :puke:
I hope that was photoshopped for that promo Only
It may have been photoshopped. I think there are too many windows on the tower in the SEC display, but I could very well be wrong.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back