Random Season News

Me thinks it is a positive thing that that UT is #7 on the hate list. Keep it up.

Surprised hate for Bama was way lower than UT.

So, after further analysis lowly ou and aggy are NOT even on this list!
ou is a media darling so no criticism there. aggy is, well aggy.

Don’t watch enough to be an authority but I will say I do not like Collinsworth. However don’t really like any of them. I did find it amusing when Romo contradicted whomever he was working with a few times in the playoff game I watched.

Me thinks it is a positive thing that UT is #7 on the hate list. Keep it up.

Surprised hate for Bama was way lower than UT.

So, after further analysis lowly ou and aggy are NOT even on this list!
I hate this list

If the issue is the players looking for fun or trouble, maybe 50 miles makes sense, but if market power is the issue, it’s not right to leave Atlanta and New Orleans off of Georgia and LSU, or Dallas and Houston off of UT and A&M
SWT gets to count both Austin & SA in its catchment zone. Makes it look like its in a huge metro area...which, technically, I guess it is.

Last edited:
SWT gets to count both Austin & SA in its catchment zone. Makes it look like its in a huge metro area...which, technically, I guess it is.
I remember when Dallas and Ft. Worth were two separate, and somewhat distant, cities. With some small towns sprinkled in between. It's now one massive city. It appears that Austin, San Marcos and San Antonio are heading the same way, albeit with even more distance to fill in.

I remember when Dallas and Ft. Worth were two separate, and somewhat distant, cities. With some small towns sprinkled in between. It's now one massive city. It appears that Austin, San Marcos and San Antonio are heading the same way, albeit with even more distance to fill in.
Same with Houston. Woodlands to Galveston is one city or even when taking an elbow out to Katy.

Only 31 Saturdays until
College football!! :fiestanana:
personally I think we should do away with spring football and bring on another college football season. Yes, that's right, two football seasons per year. The details can be worked out as we go. This way fans can get double the amount of football and won't have to wait as long for a season to begin. Just sayin.

This raises the question: What if the Ivy League schools decided that they wanted to enter the fray, and get serious about football? Would anything stop those rich alums from acquiring the best players money can buy?
And hey, Vanderbilt! The highest per student endowment in the SEC and look at your football team! What are you wasting that money on?? Academics? Really?

My understanding from the one time I met him was he roomed with a mentor of mine and left after two (??) years.

Y’all are making me clear cobwebs. IIRC, seems like Gore went to grad school at Vandy but may have dropped out.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back