Post Left Wing looniness here

Following orders from Bloomberg and other billionaires who pull their strings.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with advocating for less plastic in the oceans. To me the problem is that this guy protesting in a country that does very little of the plastic dumping. He should be in India or the Philippines. They dump about as much in a day as the UK dumps in 5 years. But because of MoFos like this guy, I have to carry these damn things around (in a plastic bag, of course).

Compress_20231001_135953_3235.jpg

Buffalo Guy Kicking Himself For Not Just Pulling Fire Alarm To Evacuate Congress
mail

Buffalo Guy Kicking Himself For Not Just Pulling Fire Alarm To Evacuate Congress

Last edited:
She checks a lot of the boxes for CA Democrats. If we found out she was a Muslim, was actually a guy, or in a wheelchair, there'd be no stopping her.

Notice how NBC can't stand to report, but has to slant their wording?

"...won a case before the U.S. Supreme Court on a technicality "

Shitbags. Every last member of the mainstream media is a biased shitbag.

MOVE the game.
"FOXBORO - It is one of the most anticipated games in college football and this year it is being played at Gillette Stadium. The Army-Navy game will make its Foxboro debut on December 9th.
Mark Mansbach, a travel agent out of New Jersey, started getting calls from clients that their hotel rooms for the game were being canceled. He decided to call the hotels his agency was partnering with for the game.

"They were leasing out the hotels to the state of Massachusetts for refugees," Mansbach said he was told. It was the response from three hotels owned by Giri Hotel Management, according to Mansbach.

The company, he explained, was working with the state to house migrants under the right to shelter law. His clients' previously booked hotel rooms were canceled to continue the lease with the state. Mansbach said at least 70 of his reservations were impacted.

In a statement to WBZ-TV Thursday, a Giri Hotel Management spokesperson didn't address the cancelations directly, saying they're committed "to providing shelter and support to refugees at our hotels."
Army-Navy game hotel reservations canceled due to influx of migrants in Massachusetts

The Supreme Court needs to unload on these people until they leave this guy alone.

The fact that Colorado and Coloradans keep suing the same guy for the same thing is insane. Jail time is needed since money is no object for social justice warriors.

Notice how NBC can't stand to report, but has to slant their wording?

"...won a case before the U.S. Supreme Court on a technicality "

Shitbags. Every last member of the mainstream media is a biased shitbag.

Obviously it's a loaded characterization that I wouldn't use, but I get the point. The Court didn't reach the merits of the case. They ruled with the bakery because the Colorado court was openly bigoted and hostile to his beliefs. That pulled Breyer and Kagan away from the liberal vote.

Of course, this is a different court now, and I think it'll reach the merits and invalidate or at least massively weaken these stupid so-called "anti-discrimination" statutes.

Obviously it's a loaded characterization that I wouldn't use, but I get the point. The Court didn't reach the merits of the case. They ruled with the bakery because the Colorado court was openly bigoted and hostile to his beliefs. That pulled Breyer and Kagan away from the liberal vote.

Of course, this is a different court now, and I think it'll reach the merits and invalidate or at least massively weaken these stupid so-called "anti-discrimination" statutes.

I hope so. Property rights entail a level of discrimination by the owner. No discrimination means you don't really own the property.

2SLGBTQQIA+??

I'm old enough to remember when it was just LGB. How the hell are people supposed to keep up with this?

Two Demx has beens trying to stay relevant.
Hillary saying MAGA Republicans need to be "deprogrammed"
And Robert Francis criticising Biden saying "Walls don't work"

INSANE
"A teachers union in California is pushing for the Fresno Unified School District to allow homeless families to park their cars in high school lots amid a looming strike.

The demand is included in the Fresno Teachers Association's "last, best, and final" contract offer to the superintendent. The document also asks for the district to allocate $500,000 for security in the lots."

California teachers union pushing for homeless access to school parking lots amid looming strike

How anyone can support Hamas/Palestine after seeing the atrocities done to innocent civilians, women and children is beyond comprehension. How will Germany react to the murder of that innocent girl?
I see the Squad is calling for a cease fire. And Hezbollah is sending missiles into Israel.
Scary situation

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back