Post a photo you took

www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=876232&forum_id=6
smokin.gif

At the risk of making Macanudo and the rest of you out-of-staters very, very sad, I bring you shots I took yesterday at the quintessential Texas BBQ joint, Louis Mueller BBQ in Taylor:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

OK, Big Steve... I give up. Is that the unholy tree in there?

& Here's a pic I took about 1 month ago of my now 26 month old girl; she's 32 lbs. & 3' - 1/2".

l_edddcd0e6394637effd983dcfa510b0d.jpg

texasflag.gif
hookem.gif
texasflag.gif
hookem.gif
texasflag.gif

My guess would be opium, and yes those BBQ pics made me very
mad.gif
but I will be in austin for 4 days next week getting my fill so no biggie.

Your daughter is beautiful BTW, nice shot!

You guys have put so many great photos on this thread.

Grasshopper, I checked out your Pbase website and you've got some amazing stuff there.

NCAAballRox: what a cutie! She's going to be a tall one if she's already three feet tall at two years of age.

A few more that I added today. And, yes, my girlfriend had a Freudian interpretation of this first shot:

original.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

S4026475.jpg

Right after this pic, she scored a goal after she threw it in to herself.
smile.gif
4 yr old soccer.

S4026478.jpg

He is almost a month old even though his due date is May 28th. Born 5.5 weeks early, he is chilling with big sister here.

Pacser, my older sister and I have an identical picture of your son and daughter; sis smiling ear to ear holding baby brother. I hope your kids have the same kind of relationship me and my sis have.

I do as well Mike. No doubt your parents are quite proud to see their siblings so close. I told Sofia, you both will have the best friend in the world for the rest of your life if you cherish each other. I will explain the same to him when he is older.

That is something I never bothered with when I was younger, so it is difficult these days to keep up with my siblings. I was much older than most of them. Thank you for your thoughts.

One from this weekend
yippee.gif
Number 1 Lostchild is in front of the green sleeve and to the right of the blond.
psychgrad.jpg

All shots taken with a hand held sony point-and-shoot digital.

A big-arsed iguana in Puerto Rico ...
file.jpg

From a trip to the Maker's Mark distillery. I love the way the natural light came through in this shot - it was a gorgeous day.
file.jpg

At a recent camping trip. I was messing with the settings, but please don't ask me what I did because I couldn't tell you. I just know it looks cool (oh, and that the fire was WAY too big)
smile.gif
file.jpg

This sign cracked our group up at a ski trip this winter. Walk jesus's way, and ye shall have cheese curds!
file.jpg

MrMyke:

Great flower shot. Man, that field is denser than any I have seen. I like the way the fence leads the eye into the photo.

Triplehorn: that Oregon coast shot is spectacular. What a beautiful place. I've only been one time but I'm dying to go back.

Hornius, that picture of the cows is one of the coolest pictures I have ever seen.
hookem.gif

I love the Texas landscape pictures you take, keep them coming.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Back