Post a photo you took

S4026378.jpg

My son, born Friday, April 20th.

Here are a few from a Spring Break weekend in NYC. I take mostly sports photos, so this was time to experiment for me. I don't quite have the eye for really cool pics yet, but I kind of like these.
From the window by the hotel elevators

NYC2bridgesday.jpg

Looking down the street

NYClookingdownbridge.jpg

This one did not quite get what I wanted, but it's kind of interesting.

NYCbridgethrusculpture.jpg

Trying for a nighttime shot here, probably the best of 7-8 I took.

NYCbridgesatnight.jpg

This cemetery is right across from the WTC PATH station. I was trying to show the "busy-ness" of the city with the quiet of the cemetery.

NYCcemetery.jpg

couldn't resist taking this picture on the way to Ft Worth while passing through west Dallas Saturday. The only thing missing is the Virgin Mary and the Dallas skyline in the back window. Lost some points for the cheezy addition of his own truck in the painting. He gets points back for the subtle addition of Jesus in the painting, though. See if you can spot him.

2007_0421Image0029.jpg

Yeah, Fawlty... I don't know what it is about the Mexican dudes & their painted tailgates with the truck IN the picture. ??

There's a dude here in Austin that I see about once every 4 or 5 months; I guess I should try to snap a photo next time.

texasflag.gif
hookem.gif
texasflag.gif
hookem.gif
texasflag.gif

Just realized I had these uploaded on photobucket, they aren't in their full quality forms but they're some of the favorites that I've taken while in Europe:

montstmarte04.jpg

Mont San Michele, France

Versailles.jpg

The gardens at Versailles

Botanical gardens a couple of weeks ago...
Pics5287.jpg

Pics5288.jpg

And.... what whickums photo post would be complete without the kiddos....
Pics5147a.jpg

beefyandbarneysd5.jpg

Snapped this with my cell phone today walking my dog. The guy lives down the block from me. These dogs had the most people like personality I've ever come across. Mine is also an English bulldog, he's only 5 months. I love these dogs

Salado Creek Falls this past week

original.jpg

Prairie Spiderwort:

large.jpg

Death by Wal-Mart:

large.jpg

Wild Onion

large.jpg

Checkered Skipper butterfly:

large.jpg

Hereford Heaven:

large.jpg