OTHER GAMES

Aggies obviously want this game more than Mizzou. And the availability of Weigman caught them by surprise.

Sark and CDC would be wise, the week before the game, to subtly suggest that “they hope the game in college station will be officiated evenly.” That may be our biggest challenge. That, and the predictable attempt by Aggie fans to sabotage our hotel the night before.

I was hoping Mizzou would put up a good fight and put the aggys in their place. Now I feel like I’m watching a slow-motion train wreck, what with a top-10 team getting totally humiliated.

Aggie fan chest thumping will be unbearable. ONLY good reason to live in the suburbs of a large upper midwest city in IL, I don't have to deal with that.

However, let us all remember....

Aggy-Annual-Roller-Coaster-ujy608-3963079734.jpg

Screenshot so you can quickly remind Gomer Pyle when he declares, "Shazam! We will win the SEC! and beat t.u.!!".

Aggie doesn't have anyone left on their schedule until Thanksgiving weekend. Search that remaining schedule and see if there is anyone left on there that Sam couldn't beat.

Aggies obviously want this game more than Mizzou. And the availability of Weigman caught them by surprise.

Sark and CDC would be wise, the week before the game, to subtly suggest that “they hope the game in college station will be officiated evenly.” That may be our biggest challenge. That, and the predictable attempt by Aggie fans to sabotage our hotel the night before.
You just that some aggie fan is going to reach for their moment of everlasting fame for that game by performing some kind of *******.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back