OTHER GAMES

One thing hasn’t changed about Vandy, there appears to be more opposing fans than home fans. Always felt bad about that when we went back in the day.

Vandy still winning. Unless Bama wins by more than 22 points, Texas should be no.1 again.
TBH, I doubt this would happen since we are talking about the darling of college football.

The narrative will be that the Georgia game was so tough that it drained them and they still had the fortitude to come back against a tough SEC opponent on the road.

Imagine Texas going 10-2, losing to Vandy and aggy at end of season to knock us out of CFP.

Not inconceivable. We will be the gaggies super bowl wether they are good or not at the end of the year.
Vandy looks to be a competitive and we play them there. Side note. They own the scoreboard against us.

I’m wondering if both Bama and Georgia are not as good as the narrative around them this year.
We will know soon enough – over the next two games – but I’m not sure that Texas isn’t the best team in the country, and there might be a gap after us.

I expect for Bama to make this Vandy game competitive and probably win, but the fact that they are struggling now 23-7 late 2nd certainly raises questions.

TBH, I doubt this would happen since we are talking about the darling of college football.

The narrative will be that the Georgia game was so tough that it drained them and they still had the fortitude to come back against a tough SEC opponent on the road.

Well when you are #1 for one week in the last 14 years and the other receives their mail at #1 you will not receive much deference.

Nice interception by Iowa to keep tOSU from possibly scoring before the half.
I’m impressed that unranked Iowa is down only 7 at the half against #3 tOSU. Showing up much better today than Mizzou did against aggy.

Whoever invented the split screen for home TV deserves a Nobel Prize.
Now if they will just let us pick the 2, 3, or 4 games we want to see, that will be worthy of the prize

Looking at this you would think Vandy would be up by more than 5 points.

1000007480.jpg

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Back