OTHER GAMES

Big Blue is kicking the absolute crap out of Minn. They look the same as their other games besides when we played them—very good Defense & needs some help in the passing game.

They blocked a punt and their D has shut down the Gophers.

21-0. Late first half.

:um::minn:

Big Blue is kicking the absolute crap out of Minn. They look the same as their other games besides when we played them—very good Defense & needs some help in the passing game.

They blocked a punt and their D has shut down the Gophers.

21-0. Late first half.

:um::minn:
Big DT Graham is dominating the trenches for Michigan. It’s amazing how well we blocked these guys.

It's weird that Kentucky isn't ranked since we have been told for over a decade now that the SEC! is stacked top to bottom and every SEC! can beat every SEC! team. So of course, they are beating an SEC! team.

Big DT Graham is dominating the trenches for Michigan. It’s amazing how well we blocked these guys.
Majors took Graham out of the game for the most part. I think he moved up in the draft substantially just based on how well he blocked Graham, who will be at worst early 2nd round.

Majors took Graham out of the game for the most part. I think he moved up in the draft substantially just based on how well he blocked Graham, who will be at worst early 2nd round.
Majors will go down in Longhorn history as one of our Top 5 Centers of all time. And that's some really good company to be in.

:bevo::bevo::bevo::bevo:

There was a blatant fake injury that ole miss took—the tailback is set for the play, looks fine, the QB gives him a hand signal and the guy just lays down. Just google “ole miss fake injury” and you can see it.

There was a blatant fake injury that ole miss took—the tailback is set for the play, looks fine, the QB gives him a hand signal and the guy just lays down. Just google “ole miss fake injury” and you can see it.
I doubt Lane would ever
sanction such shenanigans…

:beertoast:

Last edited:
Miss on the drive after a long pass. Starting RB on the sideline with what appears to be a minor injury.

Rebels fumbled it in UK territory. Under review for catch or no catch immediately before the fumble.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back