OTHER GAMES

The aggies look like the Pearland Oilers (or 20-30 other Texas high school teams) with those maroon pants and matching maroon jerseys.

FWIW, Hugh freeze is an overrated doofus, as if we didn’t know. Squandered a drive against OU that should’ve resulted a touchdown by substituting for his quarterback — that was doing great — for a quarterback that everyone knew would run. He ran. Got stuffed twice.

FWIW, Hugh freeze is an overrated doofus, as if we didn’t know. Squandered a drive against OU that should’ve resulted a touchdown by substituting for his quarterback — that was doing great — for a quarterback that everyone knew would run. He ran. Got stuffed twice.
Everyone knew Swoopes was running...as well as whatever doofus was for the land thieves, yet it worked more often than not.

Texas Tier 2 battle has Texas State leading SHSU 39-34 after 3.

Sam made up some ground...they not only could cover but have a chance to win outright.

Moving up north to the land of ugly football………

U of I takes a 7-0 lead over Penn State.

:iu:
The pedos tie it up 7-7.

Now U of I with a long bomb. PI. Indians on the drive.

And now for some irrelevant academic smack. When it comes to research, U of I is the #1 public U in the country. (Take that Michigan, Cal, and UVA). We’re up there pretty close.

This is not good for us. If Bama rolls, then, if we beat Ga, it won't be as big a deal, and if we lose to them, it will be a bigger deal.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back