OTHER GAMES

dude, it was not clear at all. he briefly bobbled it and then had it for 2 steps across the goal line and then dislodged. It was close, but no way in hell they were overturning that call on the field. You need concrete video evidence to overturn a call. Official guy they had said it was very close as well. So did announcers. You're on an island on this one.
We’re going to disagree. I did not see control of the ball by the receiver at any time, and I certainly didn’t see control and a “ football move.” If you did, so be it.

BTW, Dean Blandino only takes a stand when the call is obvious. He’s worthless. Always has been. At least the guy on ESPN in that role will express an opinion. I like Johnson and Klatt but they’re not going to stick their necks out either unless it’s egregious.

Michigan kicks FG to lead by 6 with 1:05 to play. OSU has no timeouts/. . . OSU gets it out to 20 with a minute to go.

Louisville and aggy loses. tOSU losing. Expect a lot of teams not taking care of business this weekend and next.

Aggy better be thankful for New Mexico, ULM, Abilene Christian, and not to mention their weak conference opponents, or they’d be extremely short of bowl eligibility.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they bow out of whatever cat litter bowl they might be invited to. Either way, FORK em!
whoop!

Recent Threads

Back