OTHER GAMES

The frogs, the coogs, the bears, the whoever else you care to name.

They all played like crap except the week they played Texas. Of course, that one week fanaticism didn't help anybody save blow-u.
For years, even decades, I believed that. Especially this year teams are upset that we’re leaving. But why isn’t OU receiving their best shot too? In fact, shouldn’t OU get everyone’s best shot every year? They’re the best team in the Big 12 every year. Not us.

For years, even decades, I believed that. Especially this year teams are upset that we’re leaving. But why isn’t OU receiving their best shot too? In fact, shouldn’t OU get everyone’s best shot every year? They’re the best team in the Big 12 every year. Not us.
I agree with you, and I have no answer.

Nebraska Nebraska Nebraska
Opportunity to get into fg position.
Have to call last TO or get a delay.
Next play is an interception.
Iowa kicks winning fg.
SMH

Near the end of the first half, Jets defense gets a pick six off Tua to pull within 10-6. About 30 seconds left. Tua tries to get Dolphins in position for FG but throws another pick. Jets get ball with 2 seconds left. Jets QB throws Hail Mary to one yard line, where it is picked off and returned 99 yards for a Miami TD.

Near the end of the first half, Jets defense gets a pick six off Tua to pull within 10-6. About 30 seconds left. Tua tries to get Dolphins in position for FG but throws another pick. Jets get ball with 2 seconds left. Jets QB throws Hail Mary to one yard line, where it is picked off and returned 99 yards for a Miami TD.
Wow. That’s a lot of bad football. Were Iowa or Nebraska involved in any way?

Only the Jets can manage a Fail Mary like that.

aTm v. LSU today. Which one are we rooting against less? (I'm thinking, since aTm already has fired Jimbo for another lost season, I always enjoy watching Kelly pop blood vessels on the sideline)

Last edited:
If Ohio State wins, we should jump Michigan--nearly everyone despises Michigan now (what a turn of events...; and they used to be my favorite Northern team).

If Michigan wins, we should jump Ohio State--although that's not a certainty.

A blowout victory and stomp down by the Bucks is probably what would be best.

:tosu:
:um:

They need to punk Michigan by having some of their signs be stuff like Harbaugh in a skirt, or a cartoon turd on top of the Michigan "M".

I just turned the vollume off. The greatest rivalry in sports history was more than I could stand.
What a great rivalry. The best of the North.

But, those announcers should go to the Texas State Fair for the UT-OU game before they make such pronouncements.

And if the Noles skate by the Gators, they'll face Top 10 Louisville in the ACC championship game.

Recent Threads

Back