OTHER GAMES

Okielite doesn't look good.
I hope they win…
OU is much better.
KSU is better, maybe KU,
BYU looks more solid than these sad sacks.

Auburn busts a big run down to Alabama 27 plus gets additional yards on facemask--down to 12. . . . TD on next play. Auburn takes the lead.

Somebody said it on another thread: OSU will **** the bed and lose to BYU.

With very rare exceptions, Gundy's Cowboys never win when it really matters.
Gundy is probably a cool dude to drink a beer with but man…. he’s Mr Mediocre. I guess he has a handshake deal up there where everyone is ok with being just that. I don’t think he has any pressure to win.

We took care of our business - enjoy half the teams shitting the bed this weekend.

Yeah, coogs will get at least 3 before the half, making the hole bigger for the pokes....

I shouldn't be surprised, as someone else posted, osu never wins when it means anything.

24-6 BYU. I wonder if any OU fans will show up in the 2nd half to cheer for BYU.

Gundy is probably a cool dude to drink a beer with but man…. he’s Mr Mediocre. I guess he has a handshake deal up there where everyone is ok with being just that. I don’t think he has any pressure to win.
Gundy does just enough to survive, with fans who accept their also-ran position to the Sooners. Okie State is Oklahoma’s A&M. Little brother to OU with one exception, their fans openly support OU when they are playing teams like Texas.
Boone might have had Gundy’s head by now if he hadn’t died.

Recent Threads

Back