OTHER GAMES

I said it after our loss to OU, but they had not played anyone and prepared their game plan for months like we did for Bama. They've really played mediocre in almost all of their other games with a week to prepare and if we see them in Dallas for a rematch it will be a different game.

An OU loss to Kansas would taste sweet today!!
Yea, we had to prepare for Bama and then Kansas. We also had 3 turnovers where Quinn had one in the first 4 games. If we can win out and get healty I like our chances. QBs like Gabriel do give us fits though.

The numb nuts on FOX keep referring to Gabriel as a Heisman candidate. Are all OU qb’s supposed to win a Heisman? I don’t see it.
They know how to sell their players.

The numb nuts on FOX keep referring to Gabriel as a Heisman candidate. Are all OU qb’s supposed to win a Heisman? I don’t see it.
They know how to sell their players.
These guys look for Heisman plays like the TD against us instead of the actual total play on the field. I get tired of the "Heisman moment" instead of the Heisman season.

Did anyone notice RGIII’s comment about the FSU player whose last name is Bethune? He is the great great great grandson of the woman for whom the school Bethune-Cookman University was named. She is a celebrated civil rights icon who apparently was a consultant to FDR.

After the announcers told the story of the player and Bethune-Cookman, RGIII said, to paraphrase, “I’m glad you told the truth about the story.” What? Did he think that they wouldn’t tell the truth?

This dude has a history of making absurd comments, and also jumping to conclusions when he shouldn’t. It happens all the time. For example, he ragged on Anthony Cook in last year’s ISU game, insisting that his fumble causing hit on the quarterback was targeting. After saying it probably five times, he saw the replay and retracted his comment. That’s typical for this guy.

He needs to go.

ou 21
ku 20

About 4 min. left.

Hawks would be ahead if they had not gifted ou a fumble on a kickoff at KU 20 yd line.

Recent Threads

Back