OTHER GAMES

Washington down at home 7-0 to AZ. St.with 4 minutes left in the first half.
Pray they don’t show those Husky cheerleaders again. Arizona has a fantastic little bowling bowl RB. Named ScatTebo

Arizona State up 7-3 and driving. 4th quarter

ScatTebo bowls over a safety..

PAC 12 officials let the Husky DBs tug on receivers with both hands..unreal no call..at the most critical moment

Last edited:
A basketball and baseball opponent only from here on out...

We can play at Rice frequently for Houston area exposure.
We don't need to play any school in Houston for exposure. People talk like it's still the 60's-70's. They need to pull their head out their *** and get a big hit of fresh air. For the love of freaking Mike!!!

This is way beyond football oneuping... The band members are students who have worked hard, planned and traveled to be a part of the game. Some aged child (mature adult wouldn't do this) decided to give no notice and punish students for no real advantage. Simply petty. There should be repercussions for such crap....

This is way beyond football oneuping... The band members are students who have worked hard, planned and traveled to be a part of the game. Some aged child (mature adult wouldn't do this) decided to give no notice and punish students for no real advantage. Simply petty. There should be repercussions for such crap....

we’ve been deemed privileged..so anything is justified...won’t change where we’re going

In fairness to UH, a lot of visiting bands are being stuck “in the rafters” these days (I seem to recall that we’ve done that too.). But I don’t see an excuse for shorting a significant number of tickets like that.

I believe the SEC has requirements regarding tickets and location of opposing bands and it seems like a good idea.
- BUT,, that is not the issue..
Last minute shortage of tickets is punishing students and is simply wrong.

D'Onta Foreman went off for the Bears today. They won 30-12, but he was responsible for their first three TDs, rushing for two and catching a TD pass. He leapt over defenders twice during his runs. Finished with 16 carries for 89 yards, and three receptions for 31 yards. Great game. Underappreciated back.

Recent Threads

Back