OTHER GAMES

Navy punts. Fair catch at the Navy 45. 3+ minutes in the half. Hope AF can speed it up and get into the end zone before halftime.

Last edited:
Half ends with Navy taking a knee to run out the clock. Disappointing to be up only 7-0, when the stats show total domination by Air Force. Total offense 221 to 20. Navy has 14 yards rushing on 20 carries. They have 6 yards passing; Falcons have 150. Navy is 1-8 on 3rd down.

Half ends with Navy taking a knee to run out the clock. Disappointing to be up only 7-0, when the stats show total domination by Air Force. Total offense 221 to 20. Navy has 14 yards rushing on 20 carries. They have 6 yards passing; Falcons have 150. Navy is 1-8 on 3rd down.
Yeah, I have no idea how Navy kept it close. I

Oklahoma tied with UCF AT HALFTIME 17-17. OK. gifted a field goal with a questionable interference call. The dB has a right to the ball also.

After a drive aided by a PI penalty on Navy, AF runs out of steam and settles for a 40-yard FG. Now 10-0 lead for AF. As dominating as the defense has been, ten points should be enough for an ugly victory. I'd still feel better with another touchdown.

Ucf up on ou 20-17. 10minutes left in 3rd, ou punting

I'm submitting to the lifted skirt and perfumed inner thigh of an ou loss. CFP be damned, I want sooner despair

I knew OU would play flat today. Think they still win, but not that surprised to see them struggling. We got their everything. With no real opponents for 5 weeks they game planned for our game for 9 months. I think Texas wins out and takes this next one.

Ucf driving again, ou's defense getting exposed.

Just mentioned the qb and 12 others on the ucf squad had to take IVs before the game. Apparently they're battling a bug that's making its rounds. Could play a factor late

Still early but ucf playing OU as well, maybe better than we did in many aspects, especially considering the numerous Pi calls. And as I say that OU gets a PI call.

Recent Threads

Back