OTHER GAMES

Wanna see UCF run 7-8 minutes and scores a TD. They are the better team today.

Venerables is a weenie. A social misfit. Belongs in College Station. He looks like a Aggie yell leader. (The more I think about it, the more I really like that analogy.)

Don’t shoot the messenger but aren’t we better off playing an undefeated OU in the Big 12 championship?
If we both win out then we play again. That is the easiest path to the championship game for us. OU losing a game in conference and a possibility of a three or more tie at the top makes things dicey IMHO.

Don’t shoot the messenger but aren’t we better off playing an undefeated OU in the Big 12 championship?
Yes we are. But 2 things can be true at the same time. OU losing is always good. OU winning gives us a better win at the end. But I'll take an OU loss anytime I can get it.

Falcons recover kickoff. Will now take a knee to run out the clock. This qualifies as a very ugly win. AF scores on a Pick Six and a 94-yard TD pass. Otherwise AF offense meh - 288 yards total, 151 of that passing. AF defense dominating (against a pretty poor Navy offense) - 124 yards total, 102 of that passing (mostly on the last drive where Navy scored). Navy rushed 35 times for 22 yards.
Falcons will have to play much better to beat Army - but at least the game will be at home.

Recent Threads

Back