OTHER GAMES

Now Navy goes nowhere. 0-0 late first q. So far this is living up to the expectations of an ugly low scoring game.

Navy needs a stud option QB. Tryouts at every shore duty command. Top 3 instantly join an officer program—-at the Academy. Right after WW2 they used to do stuff like this, as did Army. Great teams back then. What a pool of athletes to recruit from!

This Navy offense. :facepalm:

About as effective thus far as a dud torpedo.

Navy with ONE total yard of offense in the first quarter.

WOW! Air Force actually throws a forward pass - and it works, 94 yards for a TD. Now 7-0, Good Guys. Current stats - total yardage Air Force 181, Navy, 1. I'd say that's domination.

More ineffective offense by the Midshipmen. Well, that part of the game (Navy offense) is certainly ugly and low scoring…

UCF may just give OU a game. For those not watching, UCF had a first and goal ar the one, was stonewalled twice, but because of an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, they got 4 more downs. First play, fake pitch right, misdirection, quarterback walks right up the middle into the end zone.

Looks to me like the answer at the goal line against OU is deception, not power.

successful blitz by a cb for a sack. He made a move to get around a blocking rb instead of barreling into him. This is what I like to see. Both QBs are inconsistent passing thus far and the running game is working. tOSU and Penn state tied at end of one, 3-3.

Navy does nothing with their possession, now punting back to Falcons. Poor punt, downed at Navy 42. First Down for Air Force there. Let's see if Falcons can take advantage of the short field.

On the front of the AFA helmets is B-25. The B-25 Mitchell is what the Doolittle Raiders flew off of USS Hornet. My wife translated the words on the sweatshirts of the AFA staff - "Always (or Forever) in Danger".

Proud of all of our services, but especially proud of MY Air Force. You too HHD and all others who served and their families.

Navy loses yardage on this possession. 4th and 12 on their 5. Navy has rushed for 12 yards on 17 carries so far - the Air Force rushing defense is solid (again).

Recent Threads

Back