January 6 was a lie

I wish SH was here. He would be carping about the guilty pleas in Georgia.

Here are some more lies. This is Daniel Hodges who was a cop during the J6 episode. He actually testified to how he was almost killed that day.

There was violence on that day but most of it seems to be in retaliation against the police for launching flash grenades and rubber bullets into a peaceful crowd.

As I've said before, the US is much closer to a fascist Mao/Stalin regime than a free democracy. And the sad thing is most of America has been too dumbed down to comprehend what's really going on.

How do you get an injury on the inside of the mouth and not the outside? Dr. UTA wants to know. Fever Blister? No bruising? Man, those insurrectionists are clever.

upload_2023-11-19_15-7-42.png

Last edited:
Ticks me off when the National Review tries to defend the leftist POV on J6 even after all we've discovered. Here's some more damning material.

Garmel, National Review has been a tool of the Left for a long time. It took me a while to see it, but it is clear to me now They did oppose the Left but in a way that the Left approved of and in a way that allowed them to win.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back