January 6 was a lie

I like Ted Cruz. But seriously talking sh-t to people in a hearing isn't changing anything. He fought for a government shut down when he was starting but has been in neutral for a long time. You have to fight against these demons and use any bit of power you have. Talking isn't power.

Mona
What should Cruz or any one Senator do?
That's my question too, as well as citizens? We're too close to a 3rd world dictatorship now. We've seen what's happened to people who were invited into a building and merely walked through.

And Run
Now Demx are going to arrest thousands who stayed outside.:brickwall:

With video evidence of confirmed undercover cops encouraging people to go to the capital grounds.

Bill Barr of all people is saying all of this is going too far, especially the sentencing.

That's my question too, as well as citizens? We're too close to a 3rd world dictatorship now. We've seen what's happened to people who were invited into a building and merely walked through.

I don't know all the powers a Senator has. What he is doing in that video is good. My main point is when will Republicans actually send people to jail for stuff like this? At the very least have a list of names of people that have broken the law and need to be punished, and publicly call on the DOJ or other agencies to pursue justice. He could help set up a patronage system to protect those caught up in these schemes by the FBI and other agencies. It is time to protect those who are being harmed by the Left.

Blowhards - all of them. Just do something for pitiy sake. IRS funding still in place, millions of border wall allocated being waisted, on and on and on. Great talk but never followed through, sick.

Like this one from the comments
GDRaHsHXgAACwN9

Garm
I disagree. Libs know the Oath Keepers did not try to over throw the gov't. This particularly proves it as they flat out lied under oath but they successfully spread the lie with media help UNTIL now.

Garm
I disagree. Libs know the Oath Keepers did not try to over throw the gov't. This particularly proves it as they flat out lied under oath but they successfully spread the lie with media help UNTIL now.

On another site where I argue with libs all of them there believe it.

Back