January 6 was a lie

? What do they say now when they see the vid proving the police lied?
And I wonder how much of their saying they believe it is that is what they have to say?
Be sure and read the link I put in Leftwing looniness

Y'all are crazy. This didn't have anything to do with Pelosi. Nikki Haley was responsible for Security detail on Jan 6. The orange guy told me so and everyting is says is truth!
I care more about policy than character in these calamitous times in which we live. The alternative also has character issues but destructive policy.

I care more about policy than character in these calamitous times in which we live. The alternative also has character issues but destructive policy.
That's a good perspective that I can respect, haven't had someone put it quite that succienctly. I'm just disgusted that the machine that is running things has boiled it down to these 2 choices.

That's a good perspective that I can respect, haven't had someone put it quite that succienctly. I'm just disgusted that the machine that is running things has boiled it down to these 2 choices.
Both parties have made sure there’s only two choices.

Read this editorial from the LA Time Editor. It's incredible; the sanctimony is off the charts and he's basically saying, illegal immigrants should be given free benefits. This is the type of thing that gives rise to a Donald Trump.

Commentary: If you want to leave, fine. But don't insult California on the way out
California is already giving free healthcare to illegals as well as sex change operations. I’m 68 and have been without health insurance until I reached 65..always self-employed and paid out of pocket.

Read this editorial from the LA Time Editor. It's incredible; the sanctimony is off the charts and he's basically saying, illegal immigrants should be given free benefits. This is the type of thing that gives rise to a Donald Trump.

Commentary: If you want to leave, fine. But don't insult California on the way out
From the article:
"Take my former neighbors Joe and Shannon. They left L.A. for New England in 2020, one more departure of a family from our block. They explained why the move was right for them and told us something I’ll never forget: This is a great neighborhood, and “you guys belong here.”"

He didn't even begin to understand the insult in that polite little goodbye.
Guys like him, yes, they do belong there. So stay, for the love of God (in whom you likely don't believe), just stay.

From the article:
"Take my former neighbors Joe and Shannon. They left L.A. for New England in 2020, one more departure of a family from our block. They explained why the move was right for them and told us something I’ll never forget: This is a great neighborhood, and “you guys belong here.”"

He didn't even begin to understand the insult in that polite little goodbye.
Guys like him, yes, they do belong there. So stay, for the love of God (in whom you likely don't believe), just stay.
I translated it as, “You made your bed, now sleep in it.”

So they don't even hide the fact that they manufacture propaganda to produce a particular belief in people's heads. The film a documentary to brag about it and put it on a state run tv channel. If you don't want to burn it all down at this point you are a meat-bot.

My comment is based what is. Your comment is based on something that probably won't happen in the future.

If you think he's a republican, go for it. No **** off my ***. I know better.

I could buy a Russian military outfit and call myself a ruuskie but guess what. That doesn't make me Russian. You are what you are. When I see him ovulating in the j6 hearings it told me what I needed to know. He's not a republican

Back