January 6 was a lie

They're getting away with this because our RINO leadership agree with the nonsense or just too chicken **** as usual to do anything.

They're getting away with this because our RINO leadership agree with the nonsense or just too chicken **** as usual to do anything.

The GOP is party of the one party that runs the country. It's just publicly they play the foil.

The problem I have with this is that folks in charge in Washington DC think government buildings are more sacrosanct than private property.

The problem I have with this is that folks in charge in Washington DC think government buildings are more sacrosanct than private property.

That is regular government stuff though. Crimes against the state have always been prosecuted with more vigor with harsher penalties than crimes against people and property.

What a disgrace. The DC judges are deliberately creating a narrative that's not there. Our democracy was never in danger.

Seditious conspiracy carries stiffer penalties than ordinary conspiracy and makes it illegal to conspire to use force to overthrow the government, impede its laws or seize its property. The trial of Tarrio and four other Proud Boys leaders was one of the most high-profile cases brought by the Justice Department, which laid out the leading role the Proud Boys played in the events culminating in the storming of the Capitol.

Seditious conspiracy carries stiffer penalties than ordinary conspiracy and makes it illegal to conspire to use force to overthrow the government, impede its laws or seize its property. The trial of Tarrio and four other Proud Boys leaders was one of the most high-profile cases brought by the Justice Department, which laid out the leading role the Proud Boys played in the events culminating in the storming of the Capitol.
How come this is not applied to the climate protestors who tried to break into a government building and occupy it?

Where is the conspiracy though? There wasn't one.

How come this is not applied to the climate protestors who tried to break into a government building and occupy it?

Because they are fighting FOR the US regime. All these groups BLM, Antifa, Climate Rioters are a part of the Uniparty which controls the whole apparatus of government in the US. Republican voters are the out group, the terrorists, the conquered, and will be treated as such for the foreseeable future. The Republican establishment represented by at least half of the primary slate are a part of the Uniparty and hate the Republican voters as much as the Democrats.

The FBI did that with the Oklahoma City bombing too. Then they killed several people who got wise to it.

It's evil to charge people for violence. Got it. The article itself references those involved in violence. Now I know what you are for and against.

As I've said before the J6 crowd didn't get violent until the rubber bullets and the flash grenades. Here's the proof and I implore you to watch this 5 minute clip.

As I've said before the J6 crowd didn't get violent until the rubber bullets and the flash grenades. Here's the proof and I implore you to watch this 5 minute clip.

Wtf. They threw grenades on a visibly peaceful protest. No protester was attacking anyone when they threw grenades.

Disgusting

Wtf. They threw grenades on a visibly peaceful protest. No protester was attacking anyone when they threw grenades.

Disgusting

Yep, and you won't hear one ******* RINO bring it up either. Most of the "insurrectionists" were also invited into the capital as well.

This and the obvious election fraud are two things that have made me lose hope in humanity. How have so many people let themselves become gaslighted to obvious truths?

I listened to an interview with Robert Barnes who is a lawyer that defended several J6 defendants. His contention is that it was all a set up on multiple levels. One government official involved had just moved from Michigan where he had over seen the fake Whitmer kidnapping false flag.

He has also talked with people who have seen more of the video footage. He claims the police were provoking the crowd to escalate with flash grenades and shooting them with rock salt or something like that.

He also mentions that Mike Pence is a traitor to conservatives/Rs/the right. He said he would contest the results of the election through the House of Representatives. Then went back on his word last minute. He also stated that contesting election results is a part of the democratic process. Those at the capital were not trying to overthrow "democracy" they were trying to get their representatives to use procedure to make sure the election was in fact legitimate. It was something the Dems have done multiple times. Pence refused and even accused the protesters of being all kinds of bad things. Pence is a deceiver, not the man of principle he pretends to be. He should be rejected. It makes me sick to see him on the stage as a potential Presidential nominee. He will follow the Left down the road of tyranny.

He has also talked with people who have seen more of the video footage. He claims the police were provoking the crowd to escalate with flash grenades and shooting them with rock salt or something like that.

If you remember I've shown footage that proves what Barnes is saying is correct.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back