Israel = the Good Guys in the Middle East; Turks proving to be our enemies

If only Trump was still President, he could send Jared Kushner over there again and have lions and lambs all kumbaya in a few days.

I take the above as sarcasm. If Trump was President, while no one could predict the actions of Hamas, I personally, don’t think Hamas would have been this bold, nor the Russians in Ukraine.

This is a Woulda / Shoulda/ Coulda scenario.

While no one can predict an alternative universe, I believe that we would have been better under Trump.

Fear is a powerful tool that I learned on the playground in the 8th grade. Last time anyone messed with me. I don’t mess with you; you leave me and mine alone.

Red China shows its *** again, failing to condemn the Hamas terrorist attacks, and, instead saying it's the Palestinians who have suffered injustice.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/live-blog/israel-hamas-war-live-updates-rcna120252#rcrd21113

Thursday, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi made his first public comments on the Israel-Hamas war, saying that the Palestinian issue is at the core of Middle East affairs, and that “the crux of the matter is that justice has not been done to the Palestinian people.”

Source: as reported by Jennifer Jett of NBC.
5db7fd41a444f.jpg

Red China shows its *** again, failing to condemn the Hamas terrorist attacks, and, instead saying it's the Palestinians who have suffered injustice.

Israel-Hamas war live updates: IDF orders 1 million Gaza residents to evacuate south

Thursday, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi made his first public comments on the Israel-Hamas war, saying that the Palestinian issue is at the core of Middle East affairs, and that “the crux of the matter is that justice has not been done to the Palestinian people.”

Source: as reported by Jennifer Jett of NBC.
5db7fd41a444f.jpg

To me, China always responds to foreign events thru the prism of two lens:

1) Their own national sovereignty. Nobody can question their internal affairs so they project that outward when commenting about the internal affairs of other nations, meaning they don't judge.
2) They own Taiwan. So a dispute that goes back decades is in their wheel house. They see themselves as Palestine in 1947 and Israel as Taiwan.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/fort-worth/article280448659.html

Now these Ft Worth Nazi clowns have crashed a gun show, bothered the attendees, passed out fliers, and got booted out. Then they showed up the next day and were denied admission.

They also showed up at a Dallas church and passed out fliers.

I'm telling ya, the Illinois Nazis have relocated...
And a political tie-in to all this nonsense has emerged. Nick Fuentes (an open and blatant neo-Nazi) has been seen, and photographed, palling around with Jonathan Strickland (of Pale Horse and Defend Texas Liberty) in Ft Worth very recently. Strickland's fund raising/consulting group has made significant donations to a number of Texas GOP politicians.

Some of the Texas GOP politicians found out, have now returned the $, and told Strickland/Fuentes to pack sand. Others, including Dan Patrick, have scolded Strickland for hanging around Fuentes, denounced Fuentes, but kept the $. At least one of the big $ backers of Defend Texas Liberty is also a supporter of Israel, and he is quite pissed off that Strickland has been hosting a neo-Nazi.

Fuentes himself is a real piece of work.

"Fuentes, 25, often praises Adolf Hitler and questions whether the Holocaust happened. He has called for a “holy war” against Jews and compared the 6 million killed by the Nazis to cookies being baked in an oven. He wants the U.S. government under authoritarian, 'Catholic Taliban rule,' ..."

Dan Patrick says PAC leader’s meeting with white supremacist was a “blunder,” but will keep group’s $3 million contribution

How much money are giving to Quatar? Taxpayer dollars.

President Biden could end this threat by allowing more drilling in the U.S.

Revoking drilling rights in the U. S. will not eliminate Global Warming, or whatever you want to call it.

Other countries will continue to drill and pollute, and this administration does not seem to care.

How much money are giving to Quatar? Taxpayer dollars.

President Biden could end this threat by allowing more drilling in the U.S.

Revoking drilling rights in the U. S. will not eliminate Global Warming, or whatever you want to call it.

Other countries will continue to drill and pollute, and this administration does not seem to care.
Oh, they care. It's just a matter of what they care about.

I did question when this was because I had the tv on when he and Blinky dink were speaking and there was no discussion of anything major like what is mentioned above.

Don't mess with Texas.
Another topic
I can't find any info on this. IF as has been reported people who have served in IDF keep their weapon OR at very least can legally own one Why didn't more people have weapons to defend themselves.
NEVER let our gov't do away with our Second Amendment

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back