Israel = the Good Guys in the Middle East; Turks proving to be our enemies

The Arab League, formally the League of Arab States, is a regional organization in the Arab world, which is located in North Africa, West Asia, and part of East Africa.

Some notable member states of the Arab League:

• 23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
    Algeria
  • 23px-Flag_of_Bahrain.svg.png
    Bahrain
  • 23px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png
    Egypt
  • 23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
    Iraq
  • 23px-Flag_of_Jordan.svg.png
    Jordan
  • 23px-Flag_of_Kuwait.svg.png
    Kuwait
  • 23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
    Libya
  • 23px-Flag_of_Morocco.svg.png
    Morocco
  • 23px-Flag_of_Oman.svg.png
    Oman
  • 23px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png
    Palestine
  • 23px-Flag_of_Qatar.svg.png
    Qatar
  • 23px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
    Saudi Arabia
  • 23px-Flag_of_Sudan.svg.png
    Sudan
  • 23px-Flag_of_Syria.svg.png
    Syria
  • Tunisia
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Yemen

Note who is NOT in the Arab League (because they are not an Arab country): Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan, all of the "Stan" countries.
You are speaking in terms of language and politics. I am talking about genes and race.

Strange No Muslim country has offered to come and get the innocent Palis in Gaza.
And why did Egypt shut the border with Gaza? Egypt has 114 million people and a working economy. Taking in 1,5 million people would be nothing.
Why isn't the Muslim world offering help to Pali citizens.?
Because Palestinians are a different tribe of Semites from Egyptians and Arabians.

This is a first

India backs Israel.

It seems like a no-brainer, but since their 1947 independence, India has been neutral, or even opposed to Israel in general. It's a complicated history involving an addiction to Russian/Soviet made arms, a near pathological disdain for England with a reluctance to join England's side on anything, and a pragmatic need for Arabian oil.

So this is kind of a big deal. India and the U.S. are cultivating and friendship and maybe even an alliance, based on opposing Red China and freedom of the seas in the Indian and Pacific oceans. It's good to see India on board.

israel india: Why is India supporting Israel in conflict against Hamas? - The Economic Times

This is a first

India backs Israel.

It seems like a no-brainer, but since their 1947 independence, India has been neutral, or even opposed to Israel in general. It's a complicated history involving an addiction to Russian/Soviet made arms, a near pathological disdain for England with a reluctance to join England's side on anything, and a pragmatic need for Arabian oil.

So this is kind of a big deal. India and the U.S. are cultivating and friendship and maybe even an alliance, based on opposing Red China and freedom of the seas in the Indian and Pacific oceans. It's good to see India on board.

MtZion_from_Abu_Tor.jpg

Mount Zion, Israel

82a7e981fca61beafc5a6e191abbd8a9.jpg

Mount Om Parvat, India (with the "Om" symbol naturally appearing in the snow)

israel india: Why is India supporting Israel in conflict against Hamas? - The Economic Times
This is because India has a “Make India Hindi Again” policy as enforced by Modi and his party. They want the support of countries like Israel when they put the screws on muslim malcontents in their own country.

Check Yahoo's map of Israeli and Palestinian territories. They're being fair, you know, to the barbarians.

upload_2023-10-11_10-39-40.png

This thread is getting pretty heavy. Time to inject some levity into the mix. Now I love our U.S. servicewomen, but my-oh-my does Israel have themselves some female soldiers...

Israel goes to war in style:

main-qimg-e6b391c3f70dd48456bd3a6e94799995-lq

kim-mellibovsky-promo.png

main-qimg-1d01bb7e344c70cc6de440ed9a1f28c6-lq

161227-model-idf-fighters-feature.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000668568645-1.jpg

hot-israeli-soldiers-2.jpg

6ba0f8147796d5115e442212194afeb6.jpg

3BAA9E4D00000578-0-image-a-53_1482849030474.jpg

images
When i was Baghdad, we had a pool with similar scenes. Granted, the US solders weren't quite this hot but it was a very cool scene with the ladies laying out in bikinis next to the SAW's.

You know these people support looting.

Back in 1980, I was living in South Padre Island and we had to evacuate due to Hurricane Allen. It was a had one, but we had water back within five days or so (my memory is waning a bit). But what I do remember was the national guard roadblock at the edge of town. They were stern looking men, wearing uniforms and armed with what I believe were M-16's. After I proved I lived their, they said this:

"Do not go out of your condo after 7:00 PM. We are authorized to shoot on sight."

They said this to an almost 100% white crowd that lived on the island. I took them very seriously and stayed in.

Imagine that today. Looting has become politically protected. That's when you know it's gone too far. But everyone is apparently afraid to stand up to them. That's why I'm glad they are loudly chanting support for the child murderers. We need to see them for who they are.

Last edited:
mc
Maybe the question is how important is Islam to Muslims? For instance Are Lebanonese Muslims who look Jewish less devoted to Islam than other nations.
Maybe I am wrong but categorically speaking Muslims no matter genes deeply hate Jews and Christians . I think most Muslims would side with other Muslims against Jews and Christians. Not seeing that with Hamas or Gaza Palis
That universal hatred of Jews and Christians causes many of the conflicts we see.

mc
Maybe the question is how important is Islam to Muslims? For instance Are Lebanonese Muslims who look Jewish less devoted to Islam than other nations.
Maybe I am wrong but categorically speaking Muslims no matter genes deeply hate Jews and Christians . I think most Muslims would side with other Muslims against Jews and Christians. Not seeing that with Hamas
That universal hatred of Jews and Christians causes many of the conflicts we see.
I am not making a point except to say that Palestine is inhabited by Semites that by religion are Jewish, Christian, and Muslim. To say anything else is to propagate an agenda based on politics and religion. Thus, if you see words about “Muslims” or “Arabs” in Israel, it is a tell for a political or religious propaganda. If you want to tone down the debate, you should call every one of them Semites.

Who would have thought that a law firm with Goldman in its name wouldn't want to hire people who celebrate the murder of Jews? How baffling.

mc
You may be right but you have to use the terminology in use today.
If one asked a "Muslim" living is Israel are they a Semite or Muslim how do you think they would answer?

US special operations forces assisting Israel forces in war against Hamas

"The US has sent a team of hostage rescue experts to advise the Israeli military on a potential rescue of the 150 hostages violently abducted by Hamas terrorists and taken across the border to Gaza during a surprise attack on south Israel, according to a report.

A small group of US special operations forces is also working with the Israel Defense Forces in response to the bloody Hamas ambush that killed more than a thousand people in Israel, US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said Tuesday.

The team is helping the IDF with “planning and intelligence,” Austin told reporters who were traveling with him to Brussels this week."

If you have ever seen an Arab from Arabia and a Semite from Lebanon, you would know the difference. Lebanese Semites look like Jews, Arabs from Arabia not so much. People say Arabs live in Palestine to emphasize a difference. In reality, there is a bigger difference between a Lebanese Semite and an Arab from Arabia than between a Lebanese Semite and a Jew.

It seems that this is getting waaaaaaaaaaaay too generalized. The people in each of those nations look a lot different from each other (within the nation). There's really not a "set look" for any of those 3 countries. There are many different looking people within each country. Here's a sample of 1 from each:

SAUDI ARABIAN:
nora_bo_awadh.jpg

LEBANESE:
main-qimg-8648bb1fbf699f6b77907f5175d501e9-lq

ISRAELI JEW:
Israeli-Girls.jpg

(that part of the world does have some very attractive women, no doubt)

US special operations forces assisting Israel forces in war against Hamas

"The US has sent a team of hostage rescue experts to advise the Israeli military on a potential rescue of the 150 hostages violently abducted by Hamas terrorists and taken across the border to Gaza during a surprise attack on south Israel, according to a report.

A small group of US special operations forces is also working with the Israel Defense Forces in response to the bloody Hamas ambush that killed more than a thousand people in Israel, US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said Tuesday.

The team is helping the IDF with “planning and intelligence,” Austin told reporters who were traveling with him to Brussels this week."

I have a feeling the Israeli troops could school ours on this exercise

NYU Law student president loses coveted job offer for saying Hamas savagery 'necessary,' faulting Israel · American Wire News

NYU Law student loses job offer over Israel-Hamas comments

https://www.reuters.com/legal/legal...escind-nyu-law-students-job-offer-2023-10-10/

NYU law student (head of the NYU Student Bar Association) had her job offer with a prestigious firm rescinded after her pro-Hamas / anti-Jewish remarks (more than in the photo below). Ryna Workman grew up as a black female, but she now identifies as "non-binary" or something.

76395059-0-image-a-24_1696966790957.jpg

76392741-12615911-Before_joining_NYU_they_graduated_from_University_of_South_Carol-a-1_1696967163737.jpg
Awwww...anyhow, moving on...

Israeli official says Gaza will be made a 'city of tents'

“Gaza will eventually turn into a city of tents. There will be no buildings. The ground maneuver will surprise Hamas,” the official said in a stark warning to the terrorist group behind the weekend assault that killed more than 1,200 Israelis.

Meanwhile, Revital “Tally” Gotliv, a Likud member of the Knesset, Israel’s parliament, called for the Jewish state to unleash nuclear warfare — even though Israel has never openly admitted to having such weapons."

Here are some artist depictions of an early instance of Israel destroying major parts of Gaza:

20230428140448_ca50b8bc8d16d26613cc9f24702f566b7b50a5680cb798a76c640a71192b43d4.jpg

1261355l.jpg

image_access_800.jpg

(we should speak with Israel's S&C coach)

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back