Israel = the Good Guys in the Middle East; Turks proving to be our enemies

Second, is that the Marines were most likely attacked by Turks because of US military involved in Israel and the rest of the Middle East. Without that our troops probably wouldn't be at any risk walking the streets in Turkey.
Terrible way of thinking about it. With your outlook, it's ok to assault and batter (while cowardly ganging up 15-20 on 2) plain clothes Marines on shore liberty, basically being tourists, because of geo-politics.

So if you encounter some Chinese national, or a Cuban, sightseeing at the Alamo, I supposed you'll rile up a mob and break a bottle over his head from behind.

That's raw HATE, that's what it is.

Terrible way of thinking about it. With your outlook, it's ok to assault and batter (while cowardly ganging up 15-20 on 2) plain clothes Marines on shore liberty, basically being tourists, because of geo-politics.

Nothing I wrote communicates that it is okay to jump a person on the street and beat them up. Just as you cautioned me to do a better job at reading comprehension, I suggest you do the same. I admitted my mistake.

What the Turks did was abominable. It should supported or accepted by NO one. I am the one that doesn't think people should be judged based on collective guilt.

My point was that there a many living in this world who do believe in collective guilt and when the military of one country attacks another, some hold everyone in that country to be guilty. I think that is how Turkish people think because that is largely how everyone in the Middle East thinks. Including Israel.

So if you encounter some Chinese national, or a Cuban, sightseeing at the Alamo, I supposed you'll rile up a mob and break a bottle over his head from behind.

That's raw HATE, that's what it is.

Of course not, I am a libertarian not a neoconservative. I don't have any bad feelings towards Chinese or Cuban people. I'm not even afraid of either of their countries militaries. The only people that would be tempted to do something like that are establishment Republicans.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back