Israel = the Good Guys in the Middle East; Turks proving to be our enemies

Since Trump visited there in 2017 early in his admin what did he do during his term that in your view showed Trump showed subservience to Israel that betrayed the American trust?

Uh. Basically every bit of foreign policy in the Middle East. It's isn't just Trump though. It has been all of them.

To most Americans who even know what the Western Wall is it is an historical remnant from thousands of years ago during Jesus time.People visit and honor it like they do other historical sites
AFAIK it is not directly connected to the Israeli Government.

It is a part of the wall of Jerusalem. It is a symbol of Judaism, which the government of Israel uses to get politicians to show deference to them. Trump is not Jewish or Christian. The Prime Ministers of Israel are atheists. The act wasn't a religious act in the minds of any of these people. And yes, the Israeli government does own that land. They own 93% of all land in Israel. The government has a religious ministry within it that runs access to the wall.

Mona
Can you give specific examples of Trump showing subservience to the foreign government of Israel that was detrimental America ?
You do know the US Government does not consider the Western Wall or any of Jerusalem to be in Israel.
Many Dems including Chuck Schumer have repeatedly called Trump Anti Semite.
If Trump bowed his knee and was subservient to Israel he sure disguised it.

Can you give specific examples of Trump showing subservience to the foreign government of Israel that was detrimental America ?

I think I just did! :brickwall::idk::D

You do know the US Government does not consider the Western Wall or any of Jerusalem to be in Israel.

I'm 100% sure this is false. I looked this up. If I can figure it out in 5 minutes then the government can know it. Or maybe not, they are really bad at their jobs. But that is no excuse. If they didn't know the truth they should also be kicked out and insulted.

Many Dems including Chuck Schumer have repeatedly called Trump Anti Semite.

Schumer is a lying, thieving villain. So there is that.

If Trump bowed his knee and was subservient to Israel he sure disguised it.

Yeah. Except for the picture they took of him doing it (metaphorically of course). Also, he followed Jared Kushner's lead like a puppy.

Mona
You are such a Great Horn. I enjoy and very often admire your points in other threads.
We will never agree here so I won't waste your time anymore on this.
:beertoast:

I'm sorry I can't support a group of people saying they support prison rape for the "crime" of defending their house and land.

God didn't give that masked man the land either. He gave it to a group of Hebrews thousands of years ago and then kicked them out for their disobedience, for stuff like homosexual rape.

"Abolish the DoE"

Very short-sided since the function will just go to some other department(s). Better have them all together for control and get rid of all that is possible. Those protected by civil service get outplaced somewhere else or get gone.

"Abolish the DoE"

Very short-sided since the function will just go to some other department(s). Better have them all together for control and get rid of all that is possible. Those protected by civil service get outplaced somewhere else or get gone.

DoE is Department of Education, which didn't exist until 1979. Education was much better before then, when states ran the government schools. The power enforced over teaching children should be pushed down as low as possible even to local government if possible, to make those at the very top as close as possible to the voters. Any federal agency over this area gives an incentive to injustice and corruption.

Mona
I agree and like how you put it. That the power of how to educate should be "pushed down as low as possible ". I would make sure parents were involved.

Mona
I agree and like how you put it. That the power of how to educate should be "pushed down as low as possible ". I would make sure parents were involved.

And it's a lot easier for parents to be involved when calling the teacher or principal fixes a problem. Next level is a school district board meeting - a pain but at least local. Much harder to head to the state board meeting or a federal DoE meeting!

Who Is Farhan al-Qadi, the Rescued Hostage?​

Mr. al-Qadi, a member of Israel’s Bedouin minority, was working as an unarmed guard at a kibbutz near the Gaza border when he was abducted, a member of his family said. His family was overjoyed at his return.

They're all cousins.

I think the Bible says Ismail and his offspring will be like a wild *** -- always fighting their neighbors. Something like that if I remember correctly. .

DoE is Department of Education, which didn't exist until 1979. Education was much better before then, when states ran the government schools. The power enforced over teaching children should be pushed down as low as possible even to local government if possible, to make those at the very top as close as possible to the voters. Any federal agency over this area gives an incentive to injustice and corruption.
It was with Health and Welfare before they split that up. They were as bad then as now. A Washington beuarocrat is the same no matter where they work.

It is hard to imagine anyone could justify or excuse or try to equivalize that horrid action by Hamas.
Or blame Israel for retaliation. Cease fire? None.

That could be cause for war. I hope we don’t go to an actual boots on the ground war over this ghastly murder, but we’ve got to do something to discourage this sort of thing. Maybe a capture, trial, and execution of some big dogs in Hamas (if they are found guilty)….?

I’m for some level of due process. Even for sh!theads like these.

I wonder if Hamas gave any thought to repercussions of vilely murdering any of them ? Of murdering an American?
But I also wonder what whoever is ruling here now will do.

That could be cause for war. I hope we don’t go to an actual boots on the ground war over this ghastly murder, but we’ve got to do something to discourage this sort of thing. Maybe a capture, trial, and execution of some big dogs in Hamas (if they are found guilty)….?

I’m for some level of due process. Even for sh!theads like these.
I'm for due process if that means sharpening the swords to cutoff certain appendages or heads or polishing the rocket heads before taking out 50-100 members of their families. One dead American calls for a thousand dead Hamas. There is no one or more people in the world the CIA shouldn't be able to take out within an hour. Wait that was the CIA of George HW Bush - does that mean I said something good about him?

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back