Impeachment

Whatever. The first thing the DNI did was come to the White House. The only thing that kept this from getting swept under the rug WAS the guy/gal having someone notify the Chair of the Intel Committee.

This is interesting. 3 days after the phone call he removed Dan Coats and made sure that his Deputy didn't get the job. Trump's Ukraine call sparks new questions over intelligence chief's firing

They interrupted a meeting she was having on election interference to let her know that she was going to need to resign. What a poop show.
TDS-inspired confirmation bias mental masturbation. I thought Bubba was out there looking for the real Russian collusioner.

Last edited:
So if you were on a call and some reporter on a mission asks you about a report on that call would you comment without seeing the report? I wouldn't.
"I have not seen the report (even though the timeline now suggests that he obviously had). All I can say is that I WAS on the call and nothing untoward took place." How hard is that?...even though it's still a lie as he had to have seen the report.

"I have not seen the report (even though the timeline now suggests that he obviously had). All I can say is that I WAS on the call and nothing untoward took place." How hard is that?...even though it's still a lie as he had to have seen the report.

It's not hard to do that but I have no idea if he'd seen the report. I'm assuming he had not and it's in the context that the less you say the better because you have every Liberal in America ready to exploit anything that is said.

The two most plausible explanations for what they are doing now are --
(1) Dems actually think Biden is the guy (lol) and so are trying to get out in front of his own real legal issues with regard to Ukraine
and/or
(2) They (the DS) know the Barr/Durham investigation is going to shake their tree and so are trying to bring it all down before that happens. One indication this is the case can be seen in these recent attempts to smear Barr. It all has the feel of a desperation Hail Mary last chance heave, doesnt it?

Yep...those are the only 2 possible scenarios. No bias at all. :lmao:

TDS-inspired confirmation bias mental masturbation. I thought Bubba was out there looking for the real Russian collusioner.

Wait...you voted for scensrio #2 and are pointing at someone else's bias? Is thst judge ever going to exonerate Michael Flynn like you claimed for months? How about Paul Manafort? George Papadopoulos? Is there anyone in the Mueller indictments/conviction list that you didn't think was framed? Still waiting and hoping for vindication, huh?

Wait...you voted for scensrio #2 and are pointing at someone else's bias? Is thst judge ever going to exonerate Michael Flynn like you claimed for months? How about Paul Manafort? George Papadopoulos? Is there anyone in the Mueller indictments/conviction list that you didn't think was framed? Still waiting and hoping for vindication, huh?
Both Flynn and Papadopoulus made plea deals because they didn’t have the resources to fight a federal witch hunt. Doesn’t mean they are guilty. By the way I am still waiting for the conviction of the Russian troll farm on a made up charge.

Both Flynn and Papadopoulus made plea deals because they didn’t have the resources to fight a federal witch hunt. Doesn’t mean they are guilty. By the way I am still waiting for the conviction of the Russian troll farm on a made up charge.

I'm not a lawyer but I think when you admit guilt as part of the plea deal that means you ARE guilty according to the law.

I'm not a lawyer but I think when you admit guilt as part of the plea deal that means you ARE guilty according to the law.
Never said that they were not guilty, I said they were set up by rogue law enforcement. Wouldn’t be a “set-up” that mattered unless a conviction followed. Duh.

Never said that they were not guilty, I said they were set up by rogue law enforcement. Wouldn’t be a “set-up” that mattered unless a conviction followed. Duh.

So, the answer to my questions below are "no" and "yes", respectively.

Is there anyone in the Mueller indictments/conviction list that you didn't think was framed? Still waiting and hoping for vindication, huh?

The two most plausible explanations for what they are doing now are --
(1) Dems actually think Biden is the guy (lol) and so are trying to get out in front of his own real legal issues with regard to Ukraine
and/or
(2) They (the DS) know the Barr/Durham investigation is going to shake their tree and so are trying to bring it all down before that happens. One indication this is the case can be seen in these recent attempts to smear Barr. It all has the feel of a desperation Hail Mary last chance heave, doesnt it?

For sure #2. I think it’s possible to also be #1, but I think the Dems don’t know who they want to rise to the top. All they see right now is bad candidates.

You haven't won an argument against me in a long time. I poop it because I'm dealing with such uninformed ignorance that isn't based on facts. There's isn't any point going through giving any info it because when i do I get spin. Not an informed opinion back critical of what i said. Just ******** and spin. The fact that you aren't even aware of the fake news you've fallen for makes it even worse. It just isn't worth my time. It's tiresome and it's one of the main reasons why people block you.

What’s funny is if you exchanged the D or the R with each other no matter what the situation is he would defend the D. He has no principles at all. Just an alliance to the lib party. Not a free thinker.

What’s funny is if you exchanged the D or the R with each other no matter what the situation is he would defend the D. He has no principles at all. Just an alliance to the lib party. Not a free thinker.

And you would suddenly support the D? Who are you kidding? We have Clinton's attempted impeachment as an example. I'm sure you supported Bill.

Tribalism goes both ways, my friend.

(1) Biden has mentally declined. Anyone with a brain in the dem party knows he can’t win.

If Hillary gets in, its a sure sign they think he has no chance

Perhaps somebody should warn her the FISA abuse scandal in which she played a central role will be back in the news shortly?

Last edited:
NBC calls it "new attention" which is kind of funny to begin with

They note Hunter Biden met with a Chinese banker while joining then-VP Joe Biden’s official 2013 trip to China. Hunter Biden was attempting to form a Chinese private equity fund. Just 10 days after the trip Chinese authorities issued the funds business license. Go figure

The media began working on impeachment almost immediately
But of course, the FBI/DOJ/Deep State began even before the election

This was the WAPO headline on swearing in day

EF9a-PAWsAEsJPQ.png

Now that Schiff has been found to be in cahoots with the whistelblower and lied about it will the democrats back off and do the right thing?

NBC calls it "new attention" which is kind of funny to begin with

They note Hunter Biden met with a Chinese banker while joining then-VP Joe Biden’s official 2013 trip to China. Hunter Biden was attempting to form a Chinese private equity fund. Just 10 days after the trip Chinese authorities issued the funds business license. Go figure

Not too dissimilar to the 16 trademarks China approved for Ivanka Trump within days of meeting with Donald Trump. Check out Don Jr's efforts in India for another example.

Children have been profiting off their parents largesse since the country was founded. Heck, DJT is a product of a his father's connections and money. Does that make it right? Absolutely not but I'm not sure you can or should legislate this.

Hunter Biden doesn't appear to be a quality individual. Then again, nearly anyone related to politicians are smeared so it's sometimes tough to cut through the garbage.

Btw- The distraction method using the firehose of falsehood technique is effective once again in the "Fake News" crowd. Kudos to the effort even if its blatantly dishonest.

And you would suddenly support the D? Who are you kidding? We have Clinton's attempted impeachment as an example. I'm sure you supported Bill.

Tribalism goes both ways, my friend.

You don’t know me too well. I hate the establishments of both parties. They play games with our great country. I’m for who loves our country more than they do themselves. The 5 riches counties in America are in a Washington DC. They believe they no longer serve us. We serve them the elitist. They make laws for us and then don’t apply them to themselves. They are so corrupt and they don’t even hide it anymore. If you weren’t blind by your loyalty to one party I think you’d see we should be on the same team. It’s really not Dem vs Rep or Blue vs Red. It’s them vs the people.

I’m not saying all politicians are like that, but they are only a few left and not enough to put a dent into the corruption of the swamp. There’s a reason the Dems are going full throttle at Trump and the Republicans are stepping a side and watching. Trump isn’t one of them and has no lobbyists buying him off and he’s not even accepting a pay check. He is a threat to their power and their good ole boys club.

Considering background, experience, or however you wish to assess qualifications it seems fairly dissimilar to me.

But I do agree about the ‘favors’ one gains thru the corrupt political advantage on both sides. I have repeatedly said the corruption runs rampant on both sides. Ugh

Considering background, experience, or however you wish to assess qualifications it seems fairly dissimilar to me.

Not really. Hunter Biden is lawyer with a notable career as an Investment Banker hitting the Executive VP level with MBNA. So, the China deal investment fund is as much in his wheel house as Don Jr. doing property deals in India. Of course, both men wouldn't be where they are without the surnames of their fathers.

I’m for who loves our country more than they do themselves.

I'm not sure its possible for Trump to love anything more than himself. (See: "Do me a favor..." to Zelensky)

If you weren’t blind by your loyalty to one party I think you’d see we should be on the same team. It’s really not Dem vs Rep or Blue vs Red. It’s them vs the people.

I'm not a Democrat but rather a proud registered Independent that has voted for Republicans many times. So, the Democrats aren't "my" party although being socially liberal I do find myself siding with them ~80% of the time. My fiscally conservative nature leaves me weary of Sanders and his ilk.

As I stated in 2016, I held my nose and voted for HRC in hopes of preventing the circus that we now have.

I've never understood the logic of "draining the swamp" with a bigger swamp.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back