Impeachment

Read this article which shows foreign GOVERNMENTS were involved in spying on the Trump campaign.

“Halper introduced Papadopoulos to his purported assistant, Azra Turk. Turk was actually a government investigator, and that British authorities okayed the operation against Papadopoulos, The New York Times reported.”

Report: AG Barr Is Ramping Up His Probe Of CIA, FBI Activities In 2016

Did you miss this paragraph from the article you posted?

The Australian government provided the tip in July 2016 that led the FBI to open the counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign.

It sounds like a chicken/egg issue. Which came first which is likely what Barr is trying to understand.

Regardless, we are still a far cry away from a POTUS directly leveraging their office to solicit political help from a foreign government.

Just curious, is that the same Jonathan Solomon that claimed the US Ambassador had given a Ukrainian prosecutor a "do not prosecute" list only to reverse course a few months later? Soloman's reporting on the Ukraine saga has been dubious at best and it now appears whomever has been feeding him information used him to further a false narrative based on the known facts. But if you want to stand behind him that's your prerogative. Just know that he's now left his 3rd (or 4th?) media entity in shame as he's no longer with TheHill.

I've not seen the question asked much: Why have they released a partial transcript? We're supposed to trust this administration that they've not edited out significant details? Pompeo didn't know about the call. Turns out he was on the call. WTF? This is smelly and we all know it. Barr and Pompeo are sketch.

I'm not convinced a "Full transcript" exists. I think the memoradum disclaimer is present as a CYA because its alway possible that the transposers for the call make a mistranslation, can't audibly hear a statement due to call quality or some other unintended mistake. What likely exists is an actual recording. In this day and age I'd think these calls between world leaders would be recorded by somebody.

He was evasive initially. That's the point.

Not sure I'd term it "evasive" but omission of the acknowledgment he participated in the call when discussing the topic is not very forthcoming. He acted like an outsider needing to review content when he was actually a first-hand participant. If you were judging him on truthfulness his integrity just took a minor hit.

Just curious, is that the same Jonathan Solomon that claimed the US Ambassador had given a Ukrainian prosecutor a "do not prosecute" list only to reverse course a few months later? Soloman's reporting on the Ukraine saga has been dubious at best and it now appears whomever has been feeding him information used him to further a false narrative based on the known facts. But if you want to stand behind him that's your prerogative. Just know that he's now left his 3rd (or 4th?) media entity in shame as he's no longer with TheHill.

Solomon's piece there came from the embassy of Ukraine's transcripts. I guess that's fake too, right?

The media began working on impeachment almost immediately
But of course, the FBI/DOJ/Deep State began even before the election

I wasn’t surprised that there was a Swamp and that it was deep. What surprised me is it wasn’t measured by feet, but by miles.

For Obama’s 8 years it was just 3 agencies. Right before the inauguration Obama opened it up to 18 agencies. Amazing that he felt the need to do that as he was leaving the White House.

Like when Hillary and the Obama used foreign sources to justify spying on Trump campaign? Are you really this cognitive blind?

Libs are completely blind. They also hate Trump more than they love America. It’s never been so obvious. The next addition of the DSM needs to add a new mental disorder of “Trump Derangement Syndrome”. (TDS)

Unfortunately the liberals, have split this country in two. Impeachment and removal is not happening, just making the lib party looking more of the party of a few outliers and misinformed and helping Republics getting more of the undecideds.

They are so divisive. Then when Trump
counter punches back “he’s the divisive one”. They bully, intimidate, shame every single hour of the day and then cry when someone stands up to them.

LH, I do not unequivocally support all Trump does and says but that tweet is what I have believed for a long time, well before this latest crap.

It’s 100% an attempted Coup. As crazy as that is I think what’s more crazy is the left is okay with it.

No reasonable thinker could take what Trump actually said and think it was pressuring Zelensky to "dig up dirt" or try to take out Biden.

We have several unreasonable thinkers here. Some completely unreasonable and some only when I pertains to Trump. A Psychiatrist would keep busy here on Hornfans for TDS.

I guess I don't see Mr. O'Rourke as an extremist when it comes to his power within the party. I live in Austin and maybe I'm hearing too many echo's.

Look at Beto's current standing in the Dem nomination race for his standing nationally. He got a lot of publicity just as any Dem candidate would in a contested election in a Red state. The fact that it was a chance to take down the insidious Ted Cruz upped the ante more. Beto captured the local Dem spirit and rode a wave of national money in a mid-term election. I'd wager he'd still poll behind other Dem extremists in liberal circles and he's clearly a lightweight, not remotely commensurate with Obama's intellectual accumen.

Do we assume that Nancy is that shrewd and is making a wise decision or has she been worn down by the constant zealotry of AOC, Omar etc?

We'll obviously take different sides on this question but ask yourself whether the Pelosi would have started the impeachment inquiry sans the Whistleblower report.

But what if Biden had influenced the probe in the Ukraine. Is Trump supposed to remain silent?

As Mr. Deez said, this isn't Trump's fight. It's the DOJ's and State Department's job to fight the Biden battle. So far, they haven't moved in that direction which to me speaks volumes. Instead you have Trump and his personal henchman leading the charge only in this instance it's reminiscent of Will Farrell in the movie Old School where he screams "We're Streaking" as he sets off down the road naked only to realize he's alone.

Here's the video for context.

The fact that it was a chance to take down the insidious Ted Cruz upped the ante more.

Beto spent 4 times more on his campaign than Cruz. He can thank donations from out of the state (much of it from California) to get it somewhat close.

Do you really want to make a list of dumb-*** fake news that you've fallen for the last few years versus me? I bet your list is longer than mine is.

You make this claim:
The MSM has been attacking John Solomon over the last few days over Ukraine and now we know that many of the things he has said is true.

So I offer up a discussion of Soloman's work asking for examples of truths he's reported and false claims. Your response? Not debate nor any sort of depth on the topic to which you just claimed knowledge of. Instead you sidestep into "whataboutism". Either you can speak intelligently to Soloman's reporting history or you can't. His work should be able to stand on its own.

You make this claim:

So I offer up a discussion of Soloman's work asking for examples of truths he's reported and false claims. Your response? Not debate nor any sort of depth on the topic to which you just claimed knowledge of. Instead you sidestep into "whataboutism". Either you can speak intelligently to Soloman's reporting history or you can't. His work should be able to stand on its own.

Well, as I said before he has a buttload of transcripts(several hundred pages) from a Ukrainian embassy that he's releasing over the next few days. A story that the MSM said was false that Solomon proved last night that the DNC was trying to get help from the Ukrainian government. He was correct there. I want you to do some research on your own what Solomon reported about the Russia investigation that came to be true. If you're too lazy for that I guess I'll have to give you some examples. I want you to do stuff on your own instead of taking the MSM at face value.

Btw- how did that whole NOAA situation end? You know the part where the NOAA guy said Trump was correct. I want to know if you believe in the "alligator in the moat" story floating around the net. You probably do.

I want to do a list of who has fallen for the most fake news. I think even you know the truth.

Well, as I said before he has a buttload of transcripts(several hundred pages) from a Ukrainian embassy that he's releasing over the next few days.

Great! This is a start but I'm perplexed by you claiming he's been accurate then later saying he'll be releasing his evidence in the "next few days". That sounds mire like a prediction than an analysis of his current accuracy.

A story that the MSM said was false that Solomon proved last night that the DNC was trying to get help from the Ukrainian government.

Proved? Where? I'm not saying he isn't sometimes accurate because he is but you have to balance that with the times he's not accurate or puts an editorial spin on "news" make a determination on credibility. Soloman's work foced The Hill to update it's news posting process because he was posting what amounted to opinion/commentary pieces as news. That would be like Maddow/Hannity presenting themselves as anything but Political commentators.

I want you to do some research on your own what Solomon reported about the Russia investigation that came to be true.

You're the one procliaming his accuracy, not me. You incessantly do this...make a bold claim then ask for others to do the reasearch. Did that work for you at the University of Oklahoma?

If you're too lazy for that I guess I'll have to give you some examples. I want you to do stuff on your own instead of taking the MSM at face value.

To be sure, neither of us is venturing to Ukraine to investigate so we both are simply using media sources, some even more biased tham others, like Soloman.

Btw- how did that whole NOAA situation end? You know the part where the NOAA guy said Trump was correct.

You mean the NOAA guy that publicly stated Trump was right AND days later said the Birmingham Weather Service officials were also right at the national convention? That guy?

Last edited:
@Garmel Your use of the poop emoji when losing an argument is almost as endemic as your use of Fake News to disregard news discomforting to you, and equally as shallow.

I'm simply asking you to backup your own claims. We should all be challenged to do as much.

@Garmel Your use of the poop emoji when losing an argument is almost as endemic as your use of Fake News to disregard news discomforting to you, and equally as shallow.

I'm simply asking you to backup your own claims. We should all be challenged to do as much.

You haven't won an argument against me in a long time. I poop it because I'm dealing with such uninformed ignorance that isn't based on facts. There's isn't any point going through giving any info it because when i do I get spin. Not an informed opinion back critical of what i said. Just ******** and spin. The fact that you aren't even aware of the fake news you've fallen for makes it even worse. It just isn't worth my time. It's tiresome and it's one of the main reasons why people block you.

You haven't won an argument against me in a long time. I poop it because I'm dealing with such uninformed ignorance that isn't based on facts. There's isn't any point going through giving any info it because when i do I get spin. Not an informed opinion back critical of what i said. Just ******** and spin. It just isn't worth my time. It's tiresome and it's one of the main reasons why people block you.
<raises hand>

You haven't won an argument against me in a long time. I poop it because I'm dealing with such uninformed ignorance that isn't based on facts. There's isn't any point going through giving any info it because when i do I get spin. Not an informed opinion back critical of what i said. Just ******** and spin. It just isn't worth my time. It's tiresome and it's one of the main reasons why people block you.

Only one of us is posting links and information to bolster our claims. Look in the mirror...that is not the one.

The poop patrol is anticipated at any time, those who prefer to spout opinion and not have their worldview and bias challenged. These posters in general are the ones who block me. That's their prerogative but it doesn't speak well to their ability to defend their stances. It merely says "I want to make a claim and not have to defend it."

I prefer to challenge and be challenged, ideally without getting personal.

@Mr. Deez and @Joe Fan and other lawyer types, what is the implication of this? Apologies if this is already posted.

BOMBSHELL: Schiff Knew About Whistleblower Allegations Well Before Complaint Filed
I filed a whistle blower complaint 15 years ago at my current job. I filed it through the organization's proper channels. My complaint may not have had the same legal shine that the CIA officer's did referencing statutes and what not but it was as well written. The private investigator/internal auditor that I met at my church a few weeks later told me that I had laid it out well for them. I let the legislative side of the organization know that it was in the pipeline to keep things from getting swept under rugs.

I was leaving for a new company but wanted to do right by my co-workers. 6 weeks later the subject was on the Tulsa news stations having been arrested. 6 months later the group was in federal prison and I was on the advisory board of the old company. I keep the 2" binder in my office (including the mug shot) titled "TPS Reports"

Not sure I'd term it "evasive" but omission of the acknowledgment he participated in the call when discussing the topic is not very forthcoming. He acted like an outsider needing to review content when he was actually a first-hand participant. If you were judging him on truthfulness his integrity just took a minor hit.

He could have said he was on the call but then it might have been interpreted as agreeing with the content. It would required him to say, "I was on the call but I've not reviewed the content so I'm not sure what to tell you." But then that would have begged further questions about him being on the call and he probably didn't feel like talking about it to a reporter in a gotcha like scenario.

The whole thing is a knife-fight. The rules are not how you and I would play in that I believe we have a sense of good will/fair play in effect. They don't.

He could have said he was on the call but then it might have been interpreted as agreeing with the content. It would required him to say, "I was on the call but I've not reviewed the content so I'm not sure what to tell you." But then that would have begged further questions about him being on the call and he probably didn't feel like talking about it to a reporter in a gotcha like scenario.

The whole thing is a knife-fight. The rules are not how you and I would play in that I believe we have a sense of good will/fair play in effect. They don't.
He knew he was on the call when this questioning was going on. He knew that there was a current complaint in process. Heck, he knew the blowback that was going on. How many people have resigned or been relocated due to this thing? My answer was what he should have said. It could have stifled some of this.

I wasn’t surprised that there was a Swamp and that it was deep. What surprised me is it wasn’t measured by feet, but by miles.....

The two most plausible explanations for what they are doing now are --
(1) Dems actually think Biden is the guy (lol) and so are trying to get out in front of his own real legal issues with regard to Ukraine
and/or
(2) They (the DS) know the Barr/Durham investigation is going to shake their tree and so are trying to bring it all down before that happens. One indication this is the case can be seen in these recent attempts to smear Barr. It all has the feel of a desperation Hail Mary last chance heave, doesnt it?

The two most plausible explanations for what they are doing now are --
(1) Dems actually think Biden is the guy (lol) and so are trying to get out in front of his own real legal issues with regard to Ukraine
and/or
(2) They (the DS) know the Barr/Durham investigation is going to shake their tree and so are trying to bring it all down before that happens. One indication this is the case can be seen in these recent attempts to smear Barr. It all has the feel of a desperation Hail Mary last chance heave, doesnt it?
(2)

781.png

He knew he was on the call when this questioning was going on. He knew that there was a current complaint in process. Heck, he knew the blowback that was going on. How many people have resigned or been relocated due to this thing? My answer was what he should have said. It could have stifled some of this.

I was thinking he hadn't read the specifics on the complaint. He didn't want to argue against something that wasn't in front of him. That's my thought anyway.

I was thinking he hadn't read the specifics on the complaint. He didn't want to argue against something that wasn't in front of him. That's my thought anyway.
Whatever. The first thing the DNI did was come to the White House. The only thing that kept this from getting swept under the rug WAS the guy/gal having someone notify the Chair of the Intel Committee.

This is interesting. 3 days after the phone call he removed Dan Coats and made sure that his Deputy didn't get the job. Trump's Ukraine call sparks new questions over intelligence chief's firing

Despite the collapse of the Ratcliffe nomination, Gordon was forced out. She was reported to have been holding a meeting on election security on 8 August when Coats interrupted to convinceher that she would have to resign.

In a terse handwritten note to the president, Gordon said: “I offer this letter as an act of respect and patriotism, not preference. You should have your team.”

The Office of the DNI (ODNI) and its inspector general has the authority to receive whistleblower complaints from across all US intelligence agencies and determine whether they should be referred to Congress.
They interrupted a meeting she was having on election interference to let her know that she was going to need to resign. What a poop show.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back