Impeachment

Pop quiz...what part of that video was fact and what part was editorial commentary?

Pop quiz? :lmao:

You Libs are something else. So just because there’s chocolate cake all over a kids face doesn’t mean he had ate that last piece of chocolate cake that his mom told him he couldn’t have. Gotcha.

Last edited:
You made a funny. I know that wasn’t your intentions but good job man.

Are you seriously going to try to defend Biden intervening with a investigation by the Ukraine prosecutor that involved Biden’s son?

Waste of time with that guy. he thinks this was a joke, apparently.

Pop quiz? :lmao:

You Libs are something else. So just because there’s chocolate cake all over a kids face doesn’t mean he had ate that last piece of chocolate cake that his mom told him he can’t have. Gotcha.

I've read it 3 times now and still can't discern an answer to the question. Do you not know?

The evidence is ***** slapping you across the face. If you can’t see that then what else is there to say?

Is that a "no"? You don't understand which part of the video you posted is fact and what is editorial commentary and prefer puffery instead. Is that your final answer?

Is that a "no"? You don't understand which part of the video you posted is fact and what is editorial commentary and prefer puffery instead. Is that your final answer?

No I’m not going to play your silly *** game. You are a liberal hack and I don’t care to hear you spew your non-sense. I’ll just sit back and laugh at you instead.

Seems like a lot. Should they be sending 'thank you' notes to Pelosi, Nadler & Schiff? Not sure what the protocol is here

Last edited:
The media began working on impeachment almost immediately
But of course, the FBI/DOJ/Deep State began even before the election

No I’m not going to play your silly *** game. You are a liberal hack and I don’t care to hear you spew your non-sense. I’ll just sit back and laugh at you instead.

You don't know. Typical. Please feel free to throw out more insults. While you're laughing you may want to gaze into a mirror and ponder why you couldn't answer my question.

Last edited:
Rosie's poll started out well enough for her, but then it made it out into the real world and so she now has the sads
(I had to go to a secondary account since she blocked me)

EF0peXlX0AA03Jr.jpg

EF0pB7bXYAIgU3t.png

Like when Hillary and the Obama used foreign sources to justify spying on Trump campaign? Are you really this cognitive blind?

Hillary certainly used non-governmental sources (i.e. Fusion GPS). At this point, the Australian diplomat reached out to the FBI to report Papadopolous. Do you see a difference between soliciting a Foreign government interference and them coming to us with information? Shifting "Foreign governments" to "Foreign sources" is a bit disingenuous, don't you think?

Last edited:
Unfortunately the liberals, have split this country in two. Impeachment and removal is not happening, just making the lib party looking more of the party of a few outliers and misinformed and helping Republics getting more of the undecideds.

Hillary certainly used non-governmental sources (i.e. Fusion GPS). At this point, the Australian diplomat reached out to the FBI to report Papadopolous. Do you see a difference between soliciting a Foreign government interference and them coming to us with information? Shifting "Foreign governments" to "Foreign sources" is a bit disingenuous, don't you think?
FBI agents went to the UK to talk to their government folks.

Last edited:
LH, I do not unequivocally support all Trump does and says but that tweet is what I have believed for a long time, well before this latest crap.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back