Impeachment

Seems like idiocracy is the guiding principle of the Democratic Party.
EFymgVbWkAAaYCS.png

And, oh by the way, Nancy Pelosi's legislative aide, Ivanna Voronovych, is from Ukraine and is connected to the Ukrainian Embassy, the Ukrainian military, the Ukrainian government and Ukrainian party life. Her parents (see pic) parents are also well connected. Her mom worked with the Ukrainian Army, and even received the Ukraine Order of Merit for military and political activity. Yoronovych’s father worked in the Ukrainian Foreign Service and he’s also connected to the Ukrainian government.

It's a small world sometimes

Pelosi-Aid-Hotty-1.jpg

Pelosi-Ukraine-600x388.jpg

And, oh by the way, Nancy Pelosi's legislative aide, Ivanna Voronovych, is from Ukraine and is connected to the Ukrainian Embassy, the Ukrainian military, the Ukrainian government and Ukrainian party life. Her parents (see pic) parents are also well connected. Her mom worked with the Ukrainian Army, and even received the Ukraine Order of Merit for military and political activity. Yoronovych’s father worked in the Ukrainian Foreign Service and he’s also connected to the Ukrainian government.

It's a small world sometimes

Pelosi-Aid-Hotty-1.jpg

Pelosi-Ukraine-600x388.jpg

She's hot.

A long long time ago I posted very frequently on Arianna Huffington's website. It was called Ariannaonline. I was attacked by very vile Liberals because I happened to mention one day that I was in good shape and had worked out all my life. I was stunned. These same Liberals are still out there on another chat room and they are exact type that give Liberalism a bad name (and that's putting it lightly). They are full of hatred like you wouldn't believe. The same one later mocked the surfer girl who lost an arm to a shark because she said something about God saving her. These people are sick and they are the one's who will ensure four more years of Trump. Their arrogance is pathological.

Arianna eventually shut-down the chat-room; it was too toxic.

Last edited:
Is it sexist of me to wonder what services someone as young and attractive as Ivanna Voronovych is expected to provide on behalf of the Ukrainian Embassy, especially in light of how she is pictured in some of those photos?

Is it sexist of me to wonder what services someone as young and attractive as Ivanna Voronovych is expected to provide on behalf of the Ukrainian Embassy, especially in light of how she is pictured in some of those photos?

There seem to be Ukrainians all over the Dem Party in DC in one form or another
Probably many more not known (yet) - the known unknowns

A long long time ago I posted very frequently on Arianna Huffington's website. It was called Ariannaonline. I was attacked by very vile Liberals because I happened to mention one day that I was in good shape and had worked out all my life. I was stunned. These same Liberals are still out there on another chat room and they are exact type that give Liberalism a bad name (and that's putting it lightly). They are full of hatred like you wouldn't believe. The same one later mocked the surfer girl who lost an arm to a shark because she said something about God saving her. These people are sick and they are the one's who will ensure four more years of Trump. Their arrogance is pathological.

Arianna eventually shut-down the chat-room; it was too toxic.

This is them now
snopes_wide-882a6c83a5b88cbed74d328a73a2365f67f7075b-s800-c85.jpg

If you really believe that was a 'veiled threat' then you really should not ever be outside without a metric phucton of bubble wrap...and you REALLY need to have a guardian appointed to handle your affairs since you are clearly without the capacity to understand anything around you that might require the simplest of thought.

Of course, the irony, lost on you, is that the mere mention of a gun has you wetting yourself (figuratively if not literally)...my guess is your vote goes to the fake Mexican.

Yes, I do believe that and no I have no continence issues, figuratively or literally, but thanks for your concern.

Let's return to your initial post..
I keep figuring that the dims will eventually remember that those opposed to impeachment proceedings own quite a number of guns AND know how to use them. The left wets themselves at the mere mention of them and I could only GUESS what other bodily functions would ensue if they had to pull a trigger...especially since the weapon would clash with their outfit...

Are you planning to pickup a gun and use it if impeachment proceed?

As as aside...whats up with your urine fetish? You've raised it 4 times alone on this thread. No judging...

This thread has become emblematic of the Trump Administration. It's devolved into crazy conspiracy theories, pithy insults and stereotypes.

Meanwhile, a serious impeachment inquiry has started, only the 4th time in US history. Where have all the adults gone?

This thread has become emblematic of the Trump Administration. It's devolved into crazy conspiracy theories, pithy insults and stereotypes.

Meanwhile, a serious impeachment inquiry has started, only the 4th time in US history. Where have all the adults gone?

As Mr. Deez say's: Impeachment is a political act. In my view, the Democrats never accepted Trump's victory and that is why nobody is shocked by this.

As Mr. Deez say's: Impeachment is a political act. In my view, the Democrats never accepted Trump's victory and that is why nobody is shocked by this.

It is a political act. So where do you stand on a sitting POTUS seeking help from foreign governments for their own political gain? Acceptable?

It is a political act. So where do you stand on a sitting POTUS seeking help from foreign governments for their own political gain? Acceptable?

As stated by you I would have a problem with that sort of thing. I won't sit here and pretend I know all the facts. As long as our outrage is applied to all politicians regardless of their stripes then we will be in agreement.

For real news, the IG's office released a 4 page response addressing many of the accusations around its response to the handling of the Whistleblower complaint. One notable entry is the claim that the Intelligence Committee recently changed the rules allowing for 2nd hand information to be used. That rule has been in place since May 2018 according to the IG.

I do have a problem with what is clear in my mind: Removing Trump by any means necessary has been the agenda from the day he won the election. It is very difficult for me to stomach the sanctimony and refusal to accept anything but impeachment. People like Mr. O'Rourke were calling for impeachment before they saw the Mueller report. They were reckless in their pronouncements. It gave away their hand.

As stated by you I would have a problem with that sort of thing. I won't sit here and pretend I know all the facts. As long as our outrage is applied to all politicians regardless of their stripes then we will be in agreement.

I would be equally upset if it was uncovered a Dem POTUS leveraged their office to push for an invetigation of a political rival.

I have no problem with Barr reaching out to foreign governments to understand to learn more about the sources of the information that resulted in the Mueller investigation. By all evidence, that appears to be above board and part of an active investigation.

What Trump/Guiliani is not any government investigation. It's 100% political which makes it an extreme abuse of power which should concern us all, absent the typical tribalism.

I do have a problem with what is clear in my mind: Removing Trump by any means necessary has been the agenda from the day he won the election. It is very difficult for me to stomach the sanctimony and refusal to accept anything but impeachment. People like Mr. O'Rourke were calling for impeachment before they saw the Mueller report. They were reckless in their pronouncements. It gave away their hand.

Why do you always take the extremes of the party to stereotype the entirety of the party? Notice that only the latest incident convinced the Dem leadership to promote impeachment. Prior to this Pelosi had been advocating winning in 2020 which is what elections are all about.

If the shoe were on the other foot, would you expect the Republicans to look the othe way as a Dem POTUS engages a foreign government to push for investigations of Republican presidential candidates?

So if Biden weren't one of many running for Pres. investigating the shady deal a VP did with Ukraine would be a good thing?

Most of the adults know this is political hogwash. No laws were broken.

So if Biden weren't one of many running for Pres. investigating the shady deal a VP did with Ukraine would be a good thing?

You started with a Joe Biden did something "shady". The evidence from Ukraine does not support your premise considering many parties were screaming for Shokin to be removed. Prosecutor Luscenko (sp?) stated as much.

Now, if there's evidence of shady dealing by former administration than I have no issue. It shouldn't be a politician or surrogate pushing the investigation. If it is, that's your first clue on whether the accusation is real or contrived.

Most of the adults know this is political hogwash. No laws were broken.

That's still to be determined.

With that said, a law doesn't need to be broken for impeachment to occur, thus the very ambiguous "high crimes and misdemeanors" and a political solution for impeachment enshrined by our founding fathers.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back