Impeachment

Wonder if this treaty applies
Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

The White House, November 10, 1999.
To the Senate of the United States:
With a view to receiving the advice and consent of the
Senate to ratification, I transmit herewith the Treaty Between
the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal
Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on
July 22, 1998. I transmit also, for the information of the
Senate, an exchange of notes which was signed on September 30,
1999, which provides for its provisional application, as well
as the report of the Department of State with respect to the
Treaty."

It is intended for criminal matters and perhaps what Joe and Hunter did is not criminal? Just abuse of power as a VP?

Last edited:
EFj8PT-XoAEmgFq.jpg

If Biden family is guilty of corruption (whether defined legally or ethically or politically), how would Trump comments be a smear?

Article from the Federalist --

Between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. This raises questions about the intelligence community’s behavior regarding the August submission of a whistleblower complaint against President Donald Trump. The new complaint document no longer requires potential whistleblowers who wish to have their concerns expedited to Congress to have direct, first-hand knowledge of the alleged wrongdoing that they are reporting.

Intel Community Secretly Nixed Whistleblower Demand Of First-Hand Info

Article from the Federalist --

Between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. This raises questions about the intelligence community’s behavior regarding the August submission of a whistleblower complaint against President Donald Trump. The new complaint document no longer requires potential whistleblowers who wish to have their concerns expedited to Congress to have direct, first-hand knowledge of the alleged wrongdoing that they are reporting.

Intel Community Secretly Nixed Whistleblower Demand Of First-Hand Info

I'm sure it was just a coincidence.

Last edited:
Okay, I am back to my original question from my original post. What is the basis for impeachment? Ukraine didn’t know the money was being held up according to reports. So how could a quid pro quo work in that case? It can’t. Americans are going to get tired of the Democratic Party BS.

Okay, I am back to my original question from my original post. What is the basis for impeachment?

I'm hearing two narratives. First, they argue that there's an implied quid pro quo. Second, they argue that even without a quid pro quo, it's an abuse of the office to involve a foreign power to dig up dirt on a political adversary. Frankly, I'm receptive to that argument, but the Democrats don't have any credibility on that. I'm generally not a fan of being inconsistent.

I think Pelosi's reluctance says a lot. People point back to 1998 and how the Clinton impeachment backfired. That's not what she cares about. That backfired, because the political media rolled its eyes about that and backed up Clinton 100 percent. They'll do the opposite to Trump.

Pelosi is reluctant because she can think more than 5 minutes into the future. She can rig the process in the House to keep Trump from mounting much of a defense, but that won't happen in the Senate. Cocaine Mitch will control the process, and Trump will be represented and have a defense that call witnesses. He'll call the President of Ukraine. He'll call Joe and Hunter Biden. It'll be a ****-show, and the Democrats won't look very good especially if he's the nominee.

Last edited:
Dems have been their own worst enemy. They have cried wolf so many times on Trump that even a legitimate complaints will be dismissed at this point.

Dems have been their own worst enemy. They have cried wolf so many times on Trump that even a legitimate complaints will be dismissed at this point.

When the Russia stuff mostly fizzled out like a bad fart in the face of 3 years of freaking out, it hurt their credibility. Knowing that they colluded with Ukraine in 2016 hurt them even worse. None of this will be politically favorable to them.

Both sides should at least be able to admit that this has been the most entertaining presidency in history

Impeach Mint - lol

cover-7.jpg

What a piece of shite.

From 2004 Forbes -- "Why CIA Director Brennan Visited Kiev: In Ukraine The Covert War Has Begun"

"Ukraine is on the brink of civil war, Vladimir Putin has said, and he should know because the country is already in the midst of a covert intelligence war. Over the weekend, CIA director John Brennan travelled to Kiev, nobody knows exactly why, but some speculate that he intends to open US intelligence resources to Ukrainian leaders about real-time Russian military maneuvers. The US has, thus far, refrained from sharing such knowledge because Moscow is believed to have penetrated much of Ukraine’s communications systems – and Washington isn’t about to hand over its surveillance secrets to the Russians. ...... So what kind of conversations did Brennan have during his visit? There’s no way of knowing for sure of course. But, according to my sources, and based on my experience of reporting on the Russian invasion of Georgia, the US-Ukraine information exchange would go a lot further than simply tracking numbers and motions of Russian tanks and soldiers. .... So Brennan might have shared data on how to get past the jamming. The same kind of forensic struggle applies to aerial combat, a rare thing these days but one that may become decisive if ground-based missiles prove ineffectual. Since the Russians can hack into any kind of long-distance chatter about such details between the US and Kiev, Brennan probably had to physically hand them over to his Ukrainian interlocutors. ..."

Brennan was up to his elbows in Ukraine

Why CIA Director Brennan Visited Kiev: In Ukraine The Covert War Has Begun

Last edited:
Both sides should at least be able to admit that this has been the most entertaining presidency in history

Impeach Mint - lol

cover-7.jpg
Been bombarded with texts wanting $. I plan to wait until the election to contribute but it sure was tempting.

Been bombarded with texts wanting $. I plan to wait until the election to contribute but it sure was tempting.

I’ve never donated to a political campaign or party in my entire life. I did today for the first time. We have a huge crisis happening right now. We have a small portion of people that are suppose to be working for us that’s trying to over rule our decision in our elections.

Last edited:
I keep figuring that the dims will eventually remember that those opposed to impeachment proceedings own quite a number of guns AND know how to use them. The left wets themselves at the mere mention of them and I could only GUESS what other bodily functions would ensue if they had to pull a trigger...especially since the weapon would clash with their outfit...

Adam Schiff's primary intel staff person held a secret meeting with the former President of Ukraine who has previous ties to Biden. This happened Aug 24-31 or just 12 days after the whistleblower complaint

This trip was "sponsored" by a group that is funded by Burisma Holdings

Coincidence? Impeachable offense?

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-MICHIGAN *
Sat, Sep 7 • 11:00 AM on FOX
GAME DAY NOTES

Back