Countdown to Football

Damn, I missed my opportunity to post my high school basketball photo. #31!
Better late than never.

walker.jpg

Wondering why there wasn't a Bam, Slam, Ram or Wham Jones over the years. Brian Jones should have been named something rhyming with AM. And what about the small speedy WR, Tony Jones.

The keg in my kegerator went flat. I have 23 days to clean it out and tap a new keg.
Only question is, what would be a good beer to start the season?

The keg in my kegerator went flat. I have 23 days to clean it out and tap a new keg.
Only question is, what would be a good beer to start the season?

A good German lager. I don't drink American beer except for Shiner. Blue Moon is good but I don't put an orange in it.

# 23 RB & Punter - Ernie Koy Jr. 1962-1964. Here taking a pitch and running for a TD as UT upsets #1 Alabama in the 1/1/65 Orange Bowl.

This is such an awesome photo and SI cover!:hookem:

Ernie%20Koy_zpsps54wcmg.jpg

Last edited:
There's already several great pictures of Ernie Koy--here's another one from the 1965 Cotton Bowl, in which the #3 Longhorns beat #1 ranked Alabama 21-17 Alabama had already been crowned national champions--that's just the way they did it.
(So, if anyone feels reluctant to claim our 1970 championship, just substitute this one!)

ut_ala_erniekoy_jan1964cottonBowl2_medium.jpg

There's already several great pictures of Ernie Koy--here's another one from the 1965 Cotton Bowl, in which the #3 Longhorns beat #1 ranked Alabama 21-17 Alabama had already been crowned national champions--that's just the way they did it.
(So, if anyone feels reluctant to claim our 1970 championship, just substitute this one!)

ut_ala_erniekoy_jan1964cottonBowl2_medium.jpg

Wasn't that the Orange Bowl in '65?

Recent Threads

Back