Coaching News and Rumors

With Holgerson now available I don't know why the aggies haven't hired him. At least he'll keep the liquor stores in college station in business and it won't cost $76 million.

Elko's not a bad take for the ags. It's the hilarious process and their embarrassing road to get there that was AFU.

Big Q now is: who will they hire for his OC?

When Mack was first rumored to be the guy I thought Mack who? this sucks
I remember that Sun Bowl game where Priest Holmes ran over them (literally).

There were rumors of UNC playing dirty, but being well-coached and a solid team.

Dave,

Mack came from DKR's cell phone while certain members of our administration were in St Louis. The administration denies that story, but they had to scramble to get to Hartsfield. DKR was not alone, and by that I don't mean two or three friends.

Last edited:
Elko's not a bad take for the ags. It's the hilarious process and their embarrassing road to get there that was AFU.

Jimbo..of course with another guaranteed contract.
I’d like to hear what Petrino has to say about that $hit $how they call aggy. Guess their money is as green as anyones.

Looking very likely, but not official yet.

He apparently already told their AD he was staying before the Stoops deal fell through, so we'll find out tomorrow if he's waiting to let some heat die down before announcing he's leaving or if he's actually negotiating and giving Duke a shot to match.

Duke 247 said A&M wasn't offering him much more than Duke last week, but sounds like the Stoops debacle made A&M up the offer quite bit to save face and get a deal done quickly.

DeLoss wanted Barnett.

DKR wanted Mack, and Deloss was wise enough to listen, and once he listened he heard in Mack what DKR heard. DeLoss cemented his own legacy by not being so egotistical as to insist on his first choice.

Nahlin at IT said Sark could go after Andy Avalos if Coach Choate gets another gig.

He has worked under Coach PK.

Likely OU goes after OC at Tech. He's young and really brilliant. Give him OU's talent and the O/U next September may be the first over 90 or 100

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back