Coaching News and Rumors

Individual aggies can be great friends, loyal and will help you in just about anyway they can. However, when they start to gather in a group even as little as five, the transformation to cult group think is something to behold and if you have never witnessed it, count your blessings. All rational common sense thought is gone and delusion reigns supreme.
Yep. Seen that one before.

upload_2023-11-26_11-15-34.png

:indiana:
hoo-18155_ni_xl.jpg

Indiana Hoosiers football coaching candidates: Who replaces Tom Allen?

Some candidates for the Indiana job:

- Jason Candle (Toledo)
- Chris Creighton (E. Michigan)
- Jake Dickert (Washington State)
- Willie Fritz (Tulane)
- Justin Frye (Ohio State OL)
- Charles Huff (Marshall)
- Sean Lewis (Colorado OC)
- Sherrone Moore (Michigan Interim HC)
- Dan Mullen (formerly of Miss St and Florida)
- Barry Odom (UNLV)
- Antwaan Randle-El (Detroit Lions WRs)
- John Sumrall (Troy)
- Kane Wommack (S. Alabama)

Texags gold

Let's not forget it was Scott Woodward that hired Jimbo. The only constant in all this has been Sharp, if heads are gonna roll for tonight, his needs to be one of them.100%. This fiasco has Sharp's name written all over it, just like handing out that stupid fake natty plaque to Jimbo when he first arrived. I'm sure he had one ready for Stoops too.

:missst:

Sounds like Lebby has moved up to the top of their list.

"Additionally, State officials have talked at length to Troy head coach Jon Sumrall, Tulane's Willie Fritz and North Carolina State veteran head man Dave Doeren."

Personally, I think I'd go with Fritz if I was them, but I'm not them... A solid program builder like Fritz might fit a "big splash" hire better in Starkville.

Last edited:
At TAM, for now, my money is still on Stoops. He’ll just make $10-20,000,000 more than he was expecting. If he doesn’t take the bait, that’s an impressive commentary on his character.

Or

Fisch or Traylor, and they’ll both make more than they were expecting.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back