Coaching News and Rumors

Might there be a culture clash.

Jets Management: “Youse betta like lone guy land or youse can fuggitaboutit.”

Matt Campbell: “I beg your pardon.”

Jets Management: “Pardon? Youse needa
Pardon? No problem. Weez bribed Como before. Weez can getcha youse pardon.”

In other news, Margot Robbie is not expected to make my NFL watch party today either. But management holds out hope she is able to change her plans
80r.jpg

Glad this isn't us right now

WOW! UM went 2-4 this year, have not beaten tOSU since 2011 and only won 3 games since 2000, if we don't count the 2010 game that tOSU had to vacate. Maybe JH got to keep his job since he did not lose to tOSU this year because the game was cancelled. What the hell are they thinking up in Ann Arbor? JH has lost to tOSU since he arrived in 2015.

WOW! UM went 2-4 this year, have not beaten tOSU since 2011 and only won 3 games since 2000, if we don't count the 2010 game that tOSU had to vacate. Maybe JH got to keep his job since he did not lose to tOSU this year because the game was cancelled. What the hell are they thinking up in Ann Arbor? JH has lost to tOSU since he arrived in 2015.
This is the mind-boggling non-change of the year. Big Blue has been awful and getting worse. The Buckeyes have utterly dominated them in recent years and are playing for a National Championship while UM sits at home and extends Harbaugh’s contract. The middle of the pack Big 10 programs have passed Michigan up and are putting some distance between them and that blue smudge in their rear view mirrors.

It scares them to death.
They just have to play better.
Winning is hard.

The similarities between our programs (UT and UM), and what we've been through in recent decades, are striking.

The good news is that the USCs, Michigans, and Texas's always pick back up and get back on top again. A few decades ago, Alabama was an also ran, Clemson couldn't touch FSU or VT, and aOSU was second fiddle to Michigan in a good year.

This is the mind-boggling non-change of the year. Big Blue has been awful and getting worse. The Buckeyes have utterly dominated them in recent years and are playing for a National Championship while UM sits at home and extends Harbaugh’s contract. The middle of the pack Big 10 programs have passed Michigan up and are putting some distance between them and that blue smudge in their rear view mirrors.
At least they can still claim superiority over Nebraska.

For whatever that is worth these days.

I plan to pay close attention to Sark's game plan when the Bama offense is on the field during the NCG. I've seen highlights during the season, but not a whole game.

The keeping of Haurbourh at Michigan, when he's done very little in terms of accomplishments is a bit surprising. I'd have though they'd have given him the boot. But maybe they didn't like who was available, figured they could blame the dismal season on the Wuhan Virus, and try again next year.

At some point of never beating Ohio State, or winning bowl games, or doing anything of note, you'd think they would have to make a move onto someone else.

Remember when we actually passed ND for #2 on the All-Times win list? I thought catching Michigan was unattainable. I'll be damned if I wasn't right. Last 10 years or so have killed that.

Dallas Cowboys - are looking hard at Quinn for their DC.

Iowa State - will get at least another year of Matt Campbell (unless a better suitor than the New York Jets comes along).

"C'mon Coach. Don't you really wanna live in Lone Guyland or New Jersey?"
GettyImages-495546576.0.jpg

Recent Threads

Back