Coach PK & the mighty Texas D + the Return of DBU!!!!!!!!

It's not a complaint, but it is what I thought... Run defense is where we're more susceptible.

If our total offense is humming, we'll be fine.

Wasn't that long ago that some were calling for PKs ouster. More evidence that Sark is not listening to the coaching wisdom that is ...US.

That is quite impressive, especially considering what college offenses looked like in 1965.

Yup, I remember... back in dem daze a high scoring game was when a team scored 24 points or so... many games were won like 7-0, 7-3, 10-6, 14-7, etc.

Last edited:
Yup, I remember... back in dem daze a high scoring game was when a team scored 24 points or so... many games were won like 7-0, 7-3, 10-6, 14-7, etc.
Unfortunately for y'all, you didn't have Beaumont High on the schedule. Our fans actually gave them a standing ovation when they finally got a first down.

Get this image in your mind, first possession of second half, JV team is starting. Sophomore RB (freshmen were in junior high) breaks first play for 75 yards. Bum is running down the sideline yelling, "fall down, fall down".

I know I’m not the only one.

Although sometimes I feel that it’s just me.
They are definately on their way and when they get what’s coming in I think they make it. They cover tight vs last year and this kid from Galveston Ball might rewrite the book on how to play safety. He is a beast of an athelete.

Hoping the baseball scouts don’t unload a truckload of dinero on him.

What little I've seen of him, he reminds me of Hart Lee Dykes, who got a signing bonus from NFL and a second one from MLB, which combined didn't match what he was being paid in Stillwater.

I was in a conversation with an okiestater.
He said with absolute conviction and sincerity that Hart Lee chose OSU for its' academics. :lmao:

Hart Lee made his announcement in the gym at Bay City HS. Those famous words. "I's always wanted be a Oklahoma State Cowboy". (He did mention their academics) Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Hart Lee had ever been to Stillwater. I even joked with him that he couldn't find it on a map. When he made the announcement, about half of us looked at the back wall, and there sat good ole Willie.

For those that don't know Willie, he got Clemson in LOTS of trouble, but Danny didn't care, and Pell ran off to Gainesville, where Willie got him fired and almost the death penalty of UF. I think oSu was his last gig before he got banned by the NCAA.

As a side note, Hart Lee drove a big MB AMG all tricked out in Stillwater. He then signed two pro contracts with huge signing bonuses and asked to borrow money for a Jeep Cherokee. My comment, "Pay cuts are hell Hart Lee"

Hart Lee made his announcement in the gym at Bay City HS. Those famous words. "I's always wanted be a Oklahoma State Cowboy". (He did mention their academics) Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Hart Lee had ever been to Stillwater. I even joked with him that he couldn't find it on a map. When he made the announcement, about half of us looked at the back wall, and there sat good ole Willie.

For those that don't know Willie, he got Clemson in LOTS of trouble, but Danny didn't care, and Pell ran off to Gainesville, where Willie got him fired and almost the death penalty of UF. I think oSu was his last gig before he got banned by the NCAA.

As a side note, Hart Lee drove a big MB AMG all tricked out in Stillwater. He then signed two pro contracts with huge signing bonuses and asked to borrow money for a Jeep Cherokee. My comment, "Pay cuts are hell Hart Lee"
Didn't you take the SAT for HLD? ;)

Not me, but I think my old friend Bob did. The Aggies will tell you I took Butch's, but my reply is always, "Do you think he would have scored that high if I had taken it"

The O wasn’t sustaining any drives hardly. The D stepped up and held Miss State to only 6 points on the half.

:clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

OU can be held to under 20. And the Sooner secondary looks weak.

Last edited:
Chop
You may be right. DeBoermay be a great coach. But Sark has Texas behind him and Bama can't come close to Texas

Hold the horses, relatively speaking MSU had a pretty good game against our vaunted D. We won but not the best showing against a very bad team with a lot of injuries.

Chop,

DTs - do we have any? they didn't show today

Schemes? If we had played a real team, they would have run us out of the stadium

Signals? How many times was there another colossal miscommunication not getting defense set?

This is the worst OU team I've seen in over 60 years, but they will come to play us. Our DC better get his head out of his *** and be prepared or else have his bags packed.

K has done a reasonably good job this year, but today's DL and some of the DB play were beyond suspect.

While you're fixing things, get us a RT. Three years of Jones and now this? BFS

Recent Threads

Back