Can anyone justify NOT having the Wall?

I wonder if these people including this mayor are really this stupid OR do they say this stupid chit knowing their woke voters will believe anything.
"Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson said Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation” that Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) was “determined to continue to sow seeds of chaos with migrant transport to his cities."

Chicago Mayor Johnson: Texas Governor Abbott Creating ‘Chaos’ with Migrant Transport
Someone please give Mayor Johnson the White House telephone number.

^I'm surprised that the approval rating is as high as 26% - I would have guessed lower. The administration has done absolutely nothing about the border crisis - except watch it get worse.

Last edited:
I learned a new phrase yesterday...Nimby liberals...they are the middle of the road liberals who refuse to support any conservative policy but will not speak up against the liberal policies they don't like as long as its Not In My Back Yard (nimby).

New York City Mayor Eric Adams on Thursday announced a lawsuit against more than a dozen charter bus and transportation companies involved in bussing migrants to New York City, seeking hundreds of millions of dollars for the care of migrants in the self-described "sanctuary" city.
Gov Abbott answers

I find it very hard to believe that there are enough voters in AOC's district that buy the garbage she says. Are people really that dumb? :brickwall:

AOC's district is part of the Bronx and Queens.
If you look at the demographics there are some reasons why they support her.
Over 45% were Not Born in USA. 76% are US citizen's.
. In border states legal immigrants are usually as against illegals as anyone. Is it different in her district?
The median age is 37
Largest ethic group is Hispanic+++
67% don't speak English at home
She first won against a long time incumbent with extremely low turn out and He apparently didn't campaign
At this point many of the voters (remember it is a youngish demol) could like the idea Their Rep is nationallly known.
I think there is an attractive young Hispanic woman running against her.
Could be interesting.

Last edited:
What would be easier, less costly, and more effective for protecting the border? Building a wall or closing 500-600 military bases in other countries and deploy the military to protect the Southern border? I think I know.

trying to figure this out.
Race Hustler Al is getting black mayors of Dem Sanctuary cities, cities that loudly proclaim they welcome all immigrants, Al is getting these mayors to say Abbott is sending the illegals who are NOT black to these sanctuary cities due to racism??
huh??

Now I know what the third amendment was about. I used to think it was outdated, but nope the founders knew what tyrants will do. Makes now philosophically. It is about protecting property. The main use of your house is to live in. So how would the government violate that natural right to property? Force you to leave your home or force others into your home. Can we get a country yet?

Mona
the country is close to some kind of "force"
Maybe it will be in the form of extremely high payments by the gov't.

Well, a newspaper in Tennessee gets it - Sanctuary cities are crying foul at Texas and Florida, but they have themselves to blame (yahoo.com). Seems that the writer nailed this one. Here's an interesting excerpt from the linked article -
"Let’s not kid ourselves. Most immigrants aren’t flooding across the border to settle in Eagle Pass, Texas. They are rational humans who see sanctuary policies and know where they want to be. As it turns out, New York City invited undocumented immigrants with open arms until someone made it easy for them to actually show up."

Last edited:
Gov Abbott has sealed Shelby Park in Eagle Pass, preventing both Border Patrol and illegals from entering. It had been a point of crossing for illegals.
Border Patrol union applauds the move. It allows BP to concentrate elsewhere.
Biden and Demx are outraged.

Well, a newspaper in Tennessee gets it - Sanctuary cities are crying foul at Texas and Florida, but they have themselves to blame (yahoo.com). Seems that the writer nailed this one. Here's an interesting e4xcerpt from the linked article -
"Let’s not kid ourselves. Most immigrants aren’t flooding across the border to settle in Eagle Pass, Texas. They are rational humans who see sanctuary policies and know where they want to be. As it turns out, New York City invited undocumented immigrants with open arms until someone made it easy for them to actually show up."

Yep. They just trash places like Eagle Pass and then move on to places like Austin, Dallas, and Houston. Long term, those are the cities really getting spared by the busing service.

Back