Can anyone justify NOT having the Wall?

I believe this has been discussed before. It appears a city (in New York at least) controls who can vote in any city election. Adams is using this rule to stuff the ballot box in his favor.

Not surprised if true.
But surprised it doesn't seem like it can be stopped.
NYC will not likely confine illegals votes to city vote alone

And learning Arizona has to let illegals vote in Federal elections with no Proof of citizenship is equally astounding.

I read this yesterday. That Az has been blocked from requiring Proof of citizenship to vote in Federal elections. If someone said they were legally allowed to vote that has to be accepted.
However I need to find the links. Seems bizarre, just to take someone's word for it.
It is possible I misread. Will try to find and post later,

Sorry 67, didn’t mean to put you out I just thought, what the heck, when I read it and thought you had something you’d read about it. Some crazy stuff going on everywhere.

And learning Arizona has to let illegals vote in Federal elections with no Proof of citizenship is equally astounding.
6721, this is absolutely absurd! How on earth can anyone believe that illegals should have the right to vote? Do the Democrats not understand the word "illegal?"

nash I did not see it as putting me out, It is bizarre to think there should be NO proof of citizenship to vote in any election.

"PHOENIX — A federal judge has blocked Arizona from enforcing a 2022 state law requiring proof of citizenship to vote for U.S. president.

In ruling Thursday, U.S. District Court Judge Susan Bolton said Arizonans who use a federal voter registration form are entitled to cast a ballot in presidential elections. She voided parts of the state law that say only those who provide “satisfactory evidence of citizenship’’ can vote in those elections."

Judge rules Arizona can't require citizenship proof to vote for president

"But the National Voter Registration Act requires the Election Assistance Commission to prepare a form that can be used to vote in federal elections. That form mandates only that applicants sign a sworn statement avowing, under penalty of perjury, they are in fact citizens."

So Why shouldn't any criminal who signs a sworn statement they are in fact innocent be set free???

The only thing that will ever rectify all the issues that Biden created is E-verify. Until/Unless someone steps up to make it a statewide requirement and prove that the E-verify system works, we won't win on this front. A wall is insufficient to the task.

We are already at a tipping point. If we don't figure out a way to get most of the illegals already here to go back to where they came from, we will never be able to stem the tide. The only way to do that is to make employment impossible. The only way to do that is to make companies responsible for using E-Verify and truly fining those that are non-compliant.

In the next few years, they will figure out a way for enough illegals to become "legal" that we will never be able to out-vote the pro-immigration groups.

This is insane and will destroy what is left of our country. WHO thinks this right??
"A meeting this week between top U.S. and Mexican officials to discuss the ongoing migrant crisis included talks about "regularizing" illegal immigrants living in the U.S., officials said Thursday — quickly sparking a furious reaction from House Republicans, who called it "unconscionable."

HA, as if other countries will do anything
"In the joint statement, the countries affirmed their commitments to "orderly, humane and regular migration" and stressed their efforts to tackle "root causes" of migration, disrupt human smuggling and promote private investment while also investing in "ambitious development programs" in the region."

US-Mexico migration talks included benefits of 'regularizing' illegal immigrants living in US

We are screwed

Well when you have the two most corrupt imbeciles in the cabinet there, what do you expect. Mayorkas should be in jail for treason against the US. Blinken is part of the Biden crime family in covering up and supporting Hunter's foreign deals.

We are a nation of p***. This is all easily solved in half a day, with tanks, troops, and the willingness to shoot. But todays Americans couldn't take the sad stories/ pics, so we use soft solutions that will never work. Hell, America can't even take it if someone is called the wrong gender, of if we call someone a name.
We are being invaded and America is worried abiut Israel and Ukraine.

We are a nation of p***. This is all easily solved in half a day, with tanks, troops, and the willingness to shoot. But todays Americans couldn't take the sad stories/ pics, so we use soft solutions that will never work. Hell, America can't even take it if someone is called the wrong gender, of if we call someone a name.
We are being invaded and America is worried abiut Israel and Ukraine.

If you put troops and tanks on the border, I don't think a shot would ever have to be fired. Forcible arrests will need to be made. But once it is obvious what is going on those people are going to turn around and walk back. All these people are actively trying to break the laws of the US and violate our rights. No sympathy for hardship that comes from their foolish decision.

Back