Black Lives Matter; The Cerebral Warlords of Our Time

I kinda wonder how much of that TV show is manufactured. They need something outlandish to generate news and ratings. This fits the bill. On the other hand, it makes sense that after 400 years, we'd all be intermingled, and it makes an excellent point that reparations are stupid. She'd have to pay herself?

Lots of things you could unpack on this, but punishing a club because of something they did 100 years ago? That's just stupid....

Students Lock Themselves Inside Buildings to Protest College’s Diversity Scandal (msn.com)

The club reportedly had a pattern of excluding Black and Jewish people as members when it opened in 1919, according to the editorial board of student newspaper The College Voice.

“We don’t want to take donations from people who are racist or antisemitic,” Connecticut College student Leila Merhi told Connecticut Public radio.

Lots of things you could unpack on this, but punishing a club because of something they did 100 years ago? That's just stupid....

Students Lock Themselves Inside Buildings to Protest College’s Diversity Scandal (msn.com)

The club reportedly had a pattern of excluding Black and Jewish people as members when it opened in 1919, according to the editorial board of student newspaper The College Voice.

“We don’t want to take donations from people who are racist or antisemitic,” Connecticut College student Leila Merhi told Connecticut Public radio.
That is what most of the race baiters do though. cite ancient examples as justification for calling people and things racist today. It is a weak approach but MSM still echoes their claims and institutions and leaders run scared from the accusations. It is modern day McCarthyism. All it takes is the accusation and you are done in some places.

LOL

"
Austin Mayor Kirk Watson said DPS would work to support APD.

“This is support and supplement, not override, not overtake. It is a partnership,” Watson said during the conference. “APD is primary, but there’s support and supplement coming from DPS so that we can meet some of the needs that the staffing levels have kept us from being able to meet the way we want.”
"

Hmm, maybe if you didn't slash police funding this wouldn't be needed?

Texas DPS to begin assisting APD with patrols Thursday to help during staffing shortage

Wait a minute. While we don't have a state tax, I am paying for DPS Troopers, and I appreciate their service. At the same time, why are my dollars going to help Austin? Will you feel the same way when Troopers are called upon for Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio or Houston?

Other than liberal city councils, why is this happening? Just a general question.

Last edited:
Wait a minute. While we don't have a state tax, I am paying for DPS Troopers, and I appreciate their service. At the same time, why are my dollars going to help Austin? Will you feel the same way when Troopers are called upon for Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio or Houston?

Other than liberal city councils, why is this happening? Just a general question.
uta, remember DPS patrolled South Dallas for almost a year until the criminals rallied support to force them out. What didn't the community like? DPD cannot pursue unless it is for a known felony. DPS didn't have that ring around their neck and the community didn't like all of the ensuing arrests.

What Austin is going to do is nothing - gradually the DPS will become the Austin Police. The libs will claim victory until they are all in jail after the DPS arrests them.

Wow. Viper, I'm from Oak Cliff and forgot about that. This is nuts. The people have to stand up to the thugs and criminals. If you want justice and peace, you need police and vigilance.

I think you've answered your own question. It wouldn't come to this if the city council was conservative.

I kinda feel like it does with:

"Stewart was first accused of falsifying data by Justin Pickett, a University of Albany criminology professor who co-authored a report on race and crime with Stewart in 2011.

In the study, the criminologists were looking to test whether the public was increasingly demanding longer sentences for black and Hispanic criminals as those minority populations grew.

In his 2019 complaint, Pickett said their findings showed no relationship between the growth of minority groups and the severity of criminal sentences handed to them."

So what happened between '11 and '19?

Thanks guy
That is what I read. Pickett first complained in 11.
If he continued to complain between 11 and 19 it did not mention that in this link

Back