Baltimore Crime Rate Soaring

Shop owners with buckshot loaded sawed-off 12 gauges are all you really need.

Paint the inside of the stores with the viscera of a few looters and the rest might begin to lose their appetite for looting.

Talk about brazen, not only do they openly loot, they post videos of themselves doing it! They’ll probably get off with a slap on the wrist, if anything.

Last week two youths in Las Vegas stole a car and filmed themselves deliberately running over and killing a bicyclist. Do they not realize that people other than their buds can see these videos too?

Reparations already being paid to the tune of $100b per year:

Last year, total losses tied to theft amounted to $112.1 billion, according to data from the 2023 National Retail Security Survey. That is up from $93.9 billion in losses in 2021 and $90.8 billion in 2020.

Retailers within metros including Los Angeles, San Francisco and Oakland as well as Houston, New York and Seattle were hit the hardest last year.

Philadelphia political leaders are the cause of the looting. This is what they want or they would end it. An arrest here and there is called a "limited hangout". They will do enough to keep everyone else from complaining too much. But the looting and violence is a part of the Democratic Party plan. We've seen it the last 6 years. It will only get worse. Get ready.

In this day and age, most journalists are little more than left wing hacks. There are a few real ones left but very few.

Terrible stabbing caught on video in New York City this weekend. Guy and date leaving wedding brutally stabbed on the street for no apparent reason. I hate he experienced this, but he was a social justice advocate. When will the leftists wake up?

Terrible stabbing caught on video in New York City this weekend. Guy and date leaving wedding brutally stabbed on the street for no apparent reason. I hate he experienced this, but he was a social justice advocate. When will the leftists wake up?

And I think the girlfriend won't talk to the police because the murderer is black and she is BLM freak.

I also wondered who she was apologizing to.
And MSM seems to be ginning up sympathy for the murderer showing pics of him crying as he is being arrested.

Just got back from joining mom with dad at Arlington (ashes) and admittedly was nervous at times. No problems but on last night accompanied daughter from hotel to CVS because felt like it was a bad idea for her to walk alone, as if I could have prevented something - ha.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back