2026 Recruiting-Football

Scruggs at 247 has put in Texas crystal balls for '26 DB/ATH Jamarion Vincent (Waco Connally) and '26 S Isaiah Williams (Fort Bend Marshall).

Coach Choice visited RB Amari Latimer of Tyrone, GA on Friday.

He should be in Austin for the Georgia game in two weeks, and he's looking like one of the priorities in that class along with RB Javian Osborne.

Scruggs at 247 has put in Texas crystal balls for '26 DB/ATH Jamarion Vincent (Waco Connally) and '26 S Isaiah Williams (Fort Bend Marshall).

Vincent told OTF he'll be back in Austin for the Georgia game.

27' OL.Kaeden Scott (San Antonio Roosevelt)

As the ‘visiting’ team, how are we restricted about hosting recruits. One apparently obvious way would be no sideline access. I assume we can now arrange for them to have a couple of tickets. Is this correct?

As the ‘visiting’ team, how are we restricted about hosting recruits. One apparently obvious way would be no sideline access. I assume we can now arrange for them to have a couple of tickets. Is this correct?

Can't " host" a recruit. That includes tickets. Once the recruits are on the field, nothing keeps them from being able to walk over to the " visitors" side.

Does making tickets available at face value for purchase constitute providing tickets. If not, I’ll take about twenty.

LB Madden Faraimo of San Juan Capistrano, CA...OTF reporting he is not likely to be in Austin this weekend.

However, his family is eyeing the Kentucky game on November 23rd for a visit.

That may actually work out better from a strategic standpoint as that's closer to the early signing period, and LB Nathaniel Owusu-Boateng will also be in town for his official.

https://247sports.com/player/nathani...teng-46129770/

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back