2025 Recruiting - Football

Aliens, Terminator 2, and Empire Strike Back says Hello.

Terminator 3
Terminator Salvation
Terminator Dark Fate
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
Jurrasic Part: The Lost World
Men In Black International
Lethal Weapon 4
Iron Man 2
Alien Resurrection
Caddyshack 2
Jaws 2 & 3D
Live Free or Die Hard
A Good Day to Die Hard
Major League 2
More American Graffiti
Blues Brothers 2000
City Slickers 2
Rocky Whatever sequal you want
The Hangover 3

I could go on....

Terminator 3
Terminator Salvation
Terminator Dark Fate
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
Jurrasic Part: The Lost World
Men In Black International
Lethal Weapon 4
Iron Man 2
Alien Resurrection
Caddyshack 2
Jaws 2 & 3D
Live Free or Die Hard
A Good Day to Die Hard
Major League 2
More American Graffiti
Blues Brothers 2000
City Slickers 2
Rocky Whatever sequal you want
The Hangover 3

I could go on....
Damn I hope that list is a joke. It’s got be right?

20.8 mph, is that all he can do?
I think i need to put on the uniform. Sark needs me!
Go long Poms!

Napoleon Dynamite Rock Throw GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Go long Poms!

Napoleon Dynamite Rock Throw GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
I went to a Napoleon Dynamite event a couple of weeks ago and met Jon Gries, Efrain Ramirez, and Jon Heder. Gries said the director dedicated 6 hours to film that scene because it was so complex, he said it took all of 15 minutes. He first asked for a larger steak because he thought he'd have a better chance of hitting Nepoleon. He hit him on the first throw but said what made the scene was that Pedro immediately got back on 'the Sledgehammer' and rode off. Not because it was in the script, but because he knew he couldn't stay in character if he'd stayed there. Heder said the hit hurt like hell and his glasses cut the bridge of his nose. It bruised him so badly that make-up couldn't cover it and they had to pause filming for 3 days.

I cautiously but diligently watch this thread in hopes of inspiring “Recruiting” information. Particularly this time of year when last true studs are making a decision. Can we please have a “Random BS” page?

I cautiously but diligently watch this thread in hopes of inspiring “Recruiting” information. Particularly this time of year when last true studs are making a decision. Can we please have a “Random BS” page?
I would probably live on a 'Random BS' page. I care more about that than I ever could care about what some 17-year-old kid is doing...

Stephon Shivers of Brentwood, TN recently posted his recruitment is open. He is or was committed to Georgia. Has been in constant contact with rhe staff. He supposed to be the Ga game.
Coaches will try to get him back for an official after that.

IT reporting five-star DT Justus Terry of Manchester, GA will be on campus next weekend.

Has already been committed to Georgia and USC.

Last edited:
I don’t know - the character who threw that steak was a good HS QB who may have some eligibility left.

IT reporting five-star DT Justus Terry of Manchester, GA will be on campus next weekend.

Has already been committed to Georgia and USC.

Apparantly he reached out to the coaching staff and has been in contact for some time. Ga, Bama and Miami are teams to keep an eye on.

Continuing the trend of names not mentioned before. 5 * DT Elijah Griffin of Savannah, GA has called the coaches and is trying to set a visit. Miami and Ga are competing for him.

" I learned that an overall degree from Texas is heavy," McCutcheon told Horns247 after his OV to Austin. "It gives you not just an opportunity to go to the NFL but life after football. It gives you a good opportunity to get a great education and play at a high level in Texas. You get all you ask for at Texas."

Notes on his game;

5-foot-11, 175 pounds, McCutcheon is ranked the No. 14 wide receiver and the No. 106 overall player in the country, per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite Rankings.

247Sports evaluation:

"Quick-footed receiver with enormous production playing Texas 5A competition in the DFW Metroplex. Plays with speed-changing nuance to help run-after-catch ability and route-running acumen. Plays larger than verified size. Strong-handed and capable of making highlight grabs thanks to dexterity, body control, and sheer go-get-it will. Pretty polished route runner. Gets a ton of targets in his school's scheme and typically makes the most of them, as evidenced by 92-1,430-20 receiving line as a junior. Still can find another gear at the top end, but 22-1 long jump PR speaks to explosiveness, and testing data are quite promising. Well-rounded young receiver who does a lot of things well. Projects as a high-major recruit who combines impressive position-specific nuance with sneaky good athleticism. Owns physical and athletic attributes that could lead to long-term NFL Draft consideration."

Last edited:

" I learned that an overall degree from Texas is heavy," McCutcheon told Horns247 after his OV to Austin. "It gives you not just an opportunity to go to the NFL but life after football. It gives you a good opportunity to get a great education and play at a high level in Texas. You get all you ask for at Texas.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back