2025 Recruiting - Football

DT is Darius Terrell, former Longhorn who is with The Football Brainiacs

1727963860903.jpeg

You guys joke about this weekend, but our offense is going against the best defense they've seen this year.
How does Sark control practices where it’s best on best on both sides of the ball and not beat one another up? We need to be full speed ahead with no setbacks heading into this next phase of the season. Especially against that group north of the Red River!

If Sark's emphasis on culture is real we don't have a spot for Bear in Austin.

Let's count the high schools Bear played for- Terrell, Skyline, Denton Ryan, Brewer, IMG.

Colleges- Georgia, USC, ???

Red flags all over this kid.
Deion and the buffaloes would be a good fit for him. We shall see.

Deion and the buffaloes would be a good fit for him. We shall see.
I posted it over a yesr ago. He isn"t a distraction in the locker room or a trouble maker. The most this kid is guilty of is making bone headed decisions.
I wouldnt banish him to Colo.
Having said that if Sark doesn't kick this tires on this one it wouldnt be the end of the world.

I would be surprised (but not shocked) if Alexander transferred here. I trust Sark's (and his coaches) decision making on something like this based on his track record with the portal.

Looks like Sark is visiting North Shore, home of Devin Sanchez
Nice! We’ve had some good luck at North Shore (Redding, Chykie Brown) and also fortunate to miss out on some knuckleheads there (Zach Evans, Denver Harris). I’m probably missing a few both good and bad.

Nice! We’ve had some good luck at North Shore (Redding, Chykie Brown) and also fortunate to miss out on some knuckleheads there (Zach Evans, Denver Harris). I’m probably missing a few both good and bad.

We have not done well there in recent years. We got Ross but he didn't last long.
Read somewhere that there is an anti Tx sentiment there. It's sybtle but it it seems to be present.

DE Smith Orogbo of Alief Hastings, OTF reporting he's chosen to shut it down for the year due to a knee condition he was born with.

He doesn't have any ligament damage or tears, but surgery will supposedly fix his problem and have him ready to enroll early at Texas.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back