2024 Recruiting - Football

image.png.95d8da8d8883b52b33c219e67de49e79.png

It's getting about time for a bunch of linemen to commit. Both sides of the trenches.

:bevo:
........:bevo::bevo::bevo::bevo::bevo:..........OFFENSE

...:bevo:.....:bevo:............:bevo:.....:bevo:.....DEFENSE

(and no wise cracks about how I should've shaded that weakside 2-technique over the OG's inside shoulder, etc.........) :beertoast:

Last edited:
It's getting about time for a bunch of linemen to commit. Both sides of the trenches.

:bevo:
........:bevo::bevo::bevo::bevo::bevo:..........OFFENSE

...:bevo:.....:bevo:............:bevo:.....:bevo:.....DEFENSE

(and no wise cracks about how I should've shaded that weakside 2-technique over the OG's inside shoulder, etc.........) :beertoast:

Outside of Cruz, not expecting any announcements here for a couple weeks.
Supposedly there are several " silents" out there.
Perhaps some of those are linemen.

Quotes from CB Wardell Mack of Marrero, LA (IT):

“It was a great visit,” Mack said to Inside Texas on Sunday. “It was full of vibes. Got to sit down with Coach Sark and discuss how I would be a great asset to the team.”

“There’s a very high chance I come in and play early in the SEC in my freshman season,” Mack said. “He (Coach Joseph) feels I can develop into a great player and that I’ll be a great asset to the team.”

“It’s just a plus (Texas moving to the SEC),” Mack said.

“He (Gavin Holmes) told me you’re going to be well taken care off on the field and off the field,” Mack said. “Regardless of the situation, we’ll be taken care of. It’s just a city full of vibes. We’re going to get that work in for sure.”

“They’re (Texas) at the top, not going to lie,” Mack said. “They’re at the top. I wouldn’t say they lead. It’s like a four-way (battle) going on.”

Wardell Mack, John Ehret, Cornerback

Quotes from CB Wardell Mack of Marrero, LA (IT):

“It was a great visit,” Mack said to Inside Texas on Sunday. “It was full of vibes. Got to sit down with Coach Sark and discuss how I would be a great asset to the team.”

“There’s a very high chance I come in and play early in the SEC in my freshman season,” Mack said. “He (Coach Joseph) feels I can develop into a great player and that I’ll be a great asset to the team.”

“It’s just a plus (Texas moving to the SEC),” Mack said.

“He (Gavin Holmes) told me you’re going to be well taken care off on the field and off the field,” Mack said. “Regardless of the situation, we’ll be taken care of. It’s just a city full of vibes. We’re going to get that work in for sure.”

“They’re (Texas) at the top, not going to lie,” Mack said. “They’re at the top. I wouldn’t say they lead. It’s like a four-way (battle) going on.”

Wardell Mack, John Ehret, Cornerback

Hamilton added that Mack's family would be happy with a decision before his senior year.

50acbebf-353d-466a-b39b-0c669492bdd3-jpeg.357450

WR Ryan Wingo saying Cook is the best official visit host in the nation.

Just finished his Missouri visit.

1687720669300-png.357494

Recent Threads

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Back