2024 GOP Primary

mc
No I get it now. I thought those were brand new registrations. Whew.
To narrow it down so much is encouraging.
I have done voter registration here in Dallasand I know the games played here which are not as lax as elsewhere.
I also block walk for the Republican Party and use the list of people who got a Pub ballot for the primary. The last couple of elections there seemed to be fewer Demx getting a Pub ballot for primary unlike several years ago.

mc
No I get it now. I thought those were brand new registrations. Whew.
To narrow it down so much is encouraging.
I have done voter registration here in Dallasand I know the games played here which are not as lax as elsewhere.
I also block walk for the Republican Party and use the list of people who got a Pub ballot for the primary. The last couple of elections there seemed to be fewer Demx getting a Pub ballot for primary unlike several years ago.
That would make sense if NC had a population like Texas!

Garm There will be people that will be overwhelmed just to survive
But there will I Hope also be plenty of people who will be pizzed at the Gov giving millions to illegals and foreign countries .

One thing that concerns though if you lose your house, car, etc. will you even care to vote in November.

I'm not sure I would.
Not many houses and cars were lost. The problems are damaged roads and infrastructure that were near the flooded rivers.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back