2024 GOP Primary

Seems like the Harris campaign is about to come undone for all to see.

The errors all go in one direction. Maybe the Trump leaning polls are off, but likely within MOE. Not true for the other side.

So conservatives leaving CA go to UT, AZ, and Texas but the liberal ones move to WA and CO? Checks out.

Because of the influx of folks moving in from CA, Colorado has become the "California of the Rockies." When I was in college in the 60s, CO was a dependable Republican stronghold - but that is long past. And the liberal policies in CO are rapidly approaching the level of idiocy in CA.
And BTW - CU has become the "Berkely of the Rockies." No way I would want my children or grandchildren to go there for college.

So many of the polls show Commiela on top . Are these people paying attention to Bideon and Her saying she was a big part of last 3.5 years?

SN
you are right but it is still boggling
btw i admire your restraint in using the word caca in another thread. Very classy of you since we all know the real word

nash but they do. Even supposedly very intelligent people.
There has to be something else part of it. What would cause people to ignore reality?

Campaign is a walking disaster. Some smart poster predicted this entire arc of the campaign in early August.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back