2024 GOP Primary

Early voters and return ballots start in the next 7 days. All ballot requests point to a much better GOP turnout than 2020.

I am not usually a negative person EXCEPT when it comes to Demx cheating. Garmel has shown with absolute facts how Demx cheated in 20 and continued to cheat in 22
Why would we trust so called Republican absentee ballot requests?
I hope all those Plus GOP ballot requests actually vote Republican And the advantage ballot voters Demx apparently enjoyed in 20 do not all vote.
I just don't trust Demx/media

Last edited:
Where did all those ‘other’ come from and where will they go?
Other minor candidates on the ballot. I have seen a lot of polls that show Harris at 47%, Trump at 43%, Undecided at 6%, and Other at 4%. Most undecided likely to go to Trump. Other will vote for minor candidates or not at all.

The working theory of many is that the polls within 2 weeks of election start to converge. We will see.

Other minor candidates on the ballot. I have seen a lot of polls that show Harris at 47%, Trump at 43%, Undecided at 6%, and Other at 4%. Most undecided likely to go to Trump. Other will vote for minor candidates or not at all.
Here is an example:

Here is an example:

Don't know/refused at 5.4%

Are any of those Harris voters who don't trust or don't want to talk with a pollster? I find that a very remote possibility.

Are any of those Trump voters who don't trust pollsters, or don't want to tell pollsters for fear of reprisal? (Whether the fear is founded or not is another question.) I find that to be a far more likely possibility.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back