2024 GOP Primary

In Florida"Votes will soon begin flooding in - and this will tell us how Republicans are stacking up in returning their ballots versus Democrats."
So will Florida track ballots mailed in by name. then align the name with the registered party AND release the info to public before Election Day??

In Florida"Votes will soon begin flooding in - and this will tell us how Republicans are stacking up in returning their ballots versus Democrats."
So will Florida track ballots mailed in by name. then align the name with the registered party AND release the info to public before Election Day??
FL releases early mail ballot information by registered party. Not sure how they handle early votes. I think similar.

These polls could make one dizzy. Saw a woman at soccer game with a Harris/Waltz shirt, on back it said coach. I’m proud to say I kept my mouth shut.

mc
Thanks I did not know any votes were counted before close of polls in each state. I thought actual vote results could not be published until polls close in the West

mc
Thanks I did not know any votes were counted before close of polls in each state. I thought actual vote results could not be published until polls close in the West
You are confusing ballot counts with voting counts. I am referring to ballot counts of mail in ballots and/or early voters.

mc
On election night Florida reports voting results (most of it will be early votes initially as they are counted on Election Day) as soon as the polls close. The networks are not supposed to call the election until the panhandle stops voting one hour later. But the voting totals are released in each county as the precincts close and report.

Ipsos was off 5% pts in 2020. Basically we have two polls showing Trump ahead nationally by 1% after corrected for past bias. By the way my prediction is 1.5% pt lead for Trump national popular vote.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back