2024 GOP Primary

This Organization, AmericaFirst Legal has sent information to all 50 State Election Officials explaining how to get questionable voters vetted by the Feds BEFORE they vote.
"
In response to this extraordinary threat to our elections, America First Legal is releasing an emergency action plan to election officials in all fifty states explaining the steps they can immediately pursue to defend democracy by purging their voting rolls of illegal aliens and non-citizens. Any leader who wishes to protect the franchise of their citizens must act to implement these recommendations with haste. There is no time to spare. Patriotic officials must act at once to stop Biden’s illegals from voting — and this action plan from AFL tells them exactly what they must do. We are standing by to help all willing officials put this plan into effect. There is not a minute to waste.” said Stephen Miller.

Statement from Gene Hamilton, America First Legal Executive Director:

“States have the utmost authority, obligation, and expectation from the American people to prevent noncitizens from voting in elections. Congress has equipped States with the tools necessary to verify the citizenship status of registered voters and remove ineligible foreign nationals – but States must act swiftly to ensure that only citizens vote in this fall’s elections. Failing to use these available tools is an abdication of the responsibility to ensure our elections are decided solely by, and for, the American people,” said Gene Hamilton.

Read the letters here.

It’s almost like people don’t want to say they are not voting for Harris to her face (would be rude to a mental midget), but in the end they are going to vote for Trump. Children are honest, but adults hide their decisions if it slights other people.

Another way to put it is that no one has confidence in Harris to pull ahead. The more she talks the more she hurts here campaign.

Nobody has confidence in her to pull ahead? In most polling, she's already ahead.

Screenshot_20240927_080800_Chrome.jpg

I'm not saying she has it in the bag, but I think you're a bit overconfident here. He could very easily lose this election.

Nobody has confidence in her to pull ahead? In most polling, she's already ahead.

View attachment 10920

I'm not saying she has it in the bag, but I think you're a bit overconfident here. He could very easily lose this election.

The pollsters who were correct in 2020 say that Trump is ahead.

MSM polling has her ahead. MSM polling is oversampling democrats on almost every single poll.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back