2024 GOP Primary

Geez How much more negative info on walz can there be? Dude lied about his National Guard service on several levels including reenlisting right after 9/11. Walz has lied that he got so many awards he never got. He lied that he was denied entry to a Trump rally.
What else could there be?

Note early absentee ballots and early voting to start in next 1-2 weeks depending on the state.

Harris campaign seems to think they can move the voters +2 pts in her favor when in reality I suspect she loses 2% pts between now and Election Day.

LULZ - I looked at the EC map in case Harris wins NC and GA. Trump still wins if he wins PA, MI, AZ, and NV.

In another possible scenario where Harris wins GA, MI, and NV: Trump wins if he wins PA, WI, NC, and AZ.

If you believe the voter registration numbers, then Trump should win PA, NC, and NV. This is important when considering another scenario:

Harris wins GA, MI, and AZ: Trump wins if he wins PA, WI, NC, and NV.

When playing with the EC map, I see now why Silver has Trump with a >60% to win in his forecast: too many scenarios for Trump to win even if the battleground states are literally a coin toss.

Last edited:
I like all the positive news. Maybe it is paranoia to think Demz will cheat in many of the ways that have worked and are scheming new ways.

I am convinced Harris will lose 2% points more and not gain them back before Election Day. She is behind and she needs to do more public appearances in hopes of getting vote share. Can you say doom loop?

Last edited:
In article it says some states mail out ballots up to election day. WTH? How could that ballot count?
Several states mail ballots to everyone registered.
No chance of cheating there. :confused2:

In article it says some states mail out ballots up to election day. WTH? How could that ballot count?
Several states mail ballots to everyone registered.
No chance of cheating there. :confused2:
I believe those states require the returned ballots be stamped as of Election Day and/or received within 5 or 7 days.

mc But if a state mails ballot on election day or day before it won't get to voter for 3 or 4 days. Voter gets ballot verified and mails back it another 3 or 4 days.

mc But if a state mails ballot on election day or day before it won't get to voter for 3 or 4 days. Voter gets ballot verified and mails back it another 3 or 4 days.
You need point to examples of specific states. Possibly Oregon and maybe another state does this. Don’t really care if it isn’t a battleground state.

All I have is this from your link
"As absentee ballot applications come in, election officials continue mailing out ballots throughout the run-up to the election, either for a designated period or right up until Election Day."

I couldn't find which states they were.

All I have is this from your link
"As absentee ballot applications come in, election officials continue mailing out ballots throughout the run-up to the election, either for a designated period or right up until Election Day."

I couldn't find which states they were.
Okay but that doesn’t say that ballots are mailed on Election Day. It says right up to Election Day. And it doesn’t say when they have to be returned by mail or drop box, typically located at a government building. You did a lot of inferring there.

Okay but that doesn’t say that ballots are mailed on Election Day. It says right up to Election Day. And it doesn’t say when they have to be returned by mail or drop box, typically located at a government building. You did a lot of inferring there.
He did. You know, I'm starting to think @Horn6721 is concerned the Democrats might try to cheat on this election. Just a feeling I've gotten from one or two of his posts.

Not trying to nitpick but until ( up to the time of)election day to me means the day before.
How long does a ballot mailed the day before election day take to get to voter?
I didn't check every state and I still don't know which states mail ballots until election day BUT the states I checked close and pick up ballot boxes close of election day. I couldn't find any states that accepted ballots postmarked after election day
Again not trying to Infer anything BUT the facts look iffy to me.

Not trying to nitpick but until ( up to the time of)election day to me means the day before.
How long does a ballot mailed the day before election day take to get to voter?
I didn't check every state and I still don't know which states mail ballots until election day BUT the states I checked close and pick up ballot boxes close of election day. I couldn't find any states that accepted ballots postmarked after election day
Again not trying to Infer anything BUT the facts look iffy to me.
You have to trust that the GOP in those states try to uphold the law and/or game the system themselves.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back